06: CAFE

today is a very bright day

today is a very bright day. the two boys decided to go outside with their friends since it was the weekend and they don't usually stream, at least in the morning till the afternoon. for zhang hao himself, he has a schedule set from 9 PM till 12 today so he decided to spend his time going outside with kuan jui and ricky who are filming a vlog of trying the new cafe in town.

the three of them dressed casually, except for ricky since he's dressing rich casual.

"where is it again? i thought it was around this corner somewhere." kuan jui looked at the location on his phone screen, searching for the cafe.

"you said it's colored yellow on the outside with white wooden fences?" ricky asked the older that's looking left and right.

"yeah, but it's nowhere to be seen here. did we get the address wrong?" kuan jui turned his head toward the older chinese that was staring into space.

"zhang hao. hello? earth to hao hyung?" but he didn't flinch a bit. his eyes zoning out and his mouth is opening.

"he's completely out of it." ricky chuckled, waving his hand in front of zhang hao's face but he didn't seem to bother even a bit.

"this guy..."

"look! it's sung hanbin!" ricky suddenly shouted.

"HUH? WHERE? WHERE?!" zhang hao suddenly panicked, holding his hands up behind his neck, his eyes widening in shock.

"i was kidding. are you sure you're okay hyung?" ricky laughed so hard he was holding his stomach.

"you need serious help. you've developed a disease called sunghanbinfied." kuan jui stares at the older, slapping his cheek lightly.

"I'm sorry guys, it's just that- fine... i can't get him out of my mind since last night." zhang hao sighed and the other two only can stare at him because they don't know what happened last night.

"let's talk about it later when we find the cafe. according to one of my viewers, it should be a 3-minute walk from here to that white building there." the white-haired instructed them to walk, pointing to the left side of where they were standing at.

"shouldn't be too far. let's go hyung." the blonde asked zhang hao who kept on looking at the ground to walk with them. 

since zhang hao isn't following where they're going, ricky and kuan jui grabbed each one of zhang hao's arms to drag him.

"come on!" and they went towards the direction of the cafe.

***

on the other side, hanbin has done shooting for his last content for the week. it wasn't a video, it was a picture sneak peek of his baking video on monday. hanbin couldn't stand being prepared at least 2 days before d-day so he bought the ingredients he needed last night, but because he was too distracted, he ended up not buying anything at all for his video. the korean only bought zhang hao his food and his own food last night. hanbin forgot his main purpose.

in the afternoon, hanbin went to a cafe with his best friend, jiwoong. jiwoong is a popular model in korea, so he went there in disguise, but his beauty wasn't even concealed as they can see men and women turning their eyes whenever they walked by. even hanbin himself is eye-catching, people can't deny those two are a handsome duo. even just by sitting and talking, they drew people's attention toward them.

"so, when is matthew going to come? he's abroad, right?" there sat a gorgeous-looking male in front of hanbin.

"he's coming on monday, but night. the viewers wanted a collab with him and it was actually his holiday so why not just let him come here." the caramel-haired then took a sip of his iced coffee while scrolling his phone.

"i missed him. it's been a while since I've seen matthew." the older said, hanbin only chuckled at his cute statement.

"don't worry, I'll invite you in too. I'm sure matthew would be glad to see you again." hanbin smiled at the older who was also giving him a bright smile. the thought of meeting matthew makes his day better.

"well, guess I'm off now. i have a photoshoot after this. see you on monday." the older stood up, grabbed his phone, and bid goodbye.

"mhm, be careful. see you." hanbin gave him one last smile before checking his phone. it was 2 PM, and he doesn't have anything to do anymore so he decided to just chill and have a great me time.

"it's right. yeah, yeah, it looks like the photo." not long after jiwoong left, a group of guys went inside the cafe, ringing the bell that's attached to the transparent door.

"hey, isn't that-" hanbin heard one of the girls gossiping behind him.

"aren't they famous? this place is full of handsome guys." another one talked, then hanbin turned his head towards the entrance.

"that's ricky!" a guy shouted.

hanbin's eyes widened as he finally saw a family figure. the group of guys went to seat near a window after ordering. it was kuanjui, ricky, and of course, the pouting zhang hao.

"what's wrong zhang hao? tell us what happened last night." kuan jui started the conversation, they haven't notice that hanbin was looking at them.

"u-uhm, excuse me, can we take a picture with you?" a group of girls approaches ricky with a shy posture, holding onto their phones.

"ah, sorry. I'm in the middle of an important talk right now." he gently declined. the girls look disappointed but also happy since ricky talked to them.

"hey, you could've just said yes." zhang hao said, but ricky only look away.

"I'm really in no mood to deal with them..." ricky sighed, "especially their perfumes." he continued. zhang hao and kuan jui looked at each other before opening their mouths again.

"i really met sung hanbin last night. he even bought me food since my stupid ass stomach is about to start another rumbling." hao rolled his eyes, his other hand holding on to a cup of coffee the waitress just delivered.

"espresso? oh yea, you're going to stream till late today." the blonde said so, zhang hao nodded, drinking his coffee.

"you serious? he's that nice especially when you were looking like you got ran over?"

"hey! i was tired, okay?!" the older protested, he looks cute when he was trying to deny something to both of the younger eyes.

"chill. i was joking. so, what did you two talk about? any juicy gossip" the white-haired shifted to the front a little bit, making his gap closer to zhang hao who was playing with his straw.

"It's really nothing like that. i kept wanting to run away since i can't bear his charmingness. he's too beautiful, kuan jui. i just- can't." zhang hao tried to explain but it only seems like he was fanboying over the asmr artist.

"hm? doesn't sound like a problem to me though. you seem happy about it." ricky stated,  since clearly, the incident didn't give any negative impact.

"i am happy! it's just, i wish i could've made a better first impression, you know?" hao smacked the table lightly then buried his head into his arms.

"you act as if you're going to meet him again." the blonde chuckled again seeing zhang hao's reaction.

"he is though." another guy walked towards them.

"hao hyung..."

🎮

holy, forgive my limited vocabulary anyway, who was your pick in boys planet?

mine was zhang hao! now I'm still picking him lmaooo