28: NOT ALONE

"so, when is ricky gonna be back?" the white-haired asked zhanghao who was staring into space on his sofa

"hao?" kuanjui approached him. he sat down next to zhanghao and offered him a glass of chamomile tea.

"here. did ricky tell you when he's going to come back?" kuajui asked once again, finally receiving an answer from zhanghao after he grabbed the glass.

"he'll be back in three more days," he said, receiving a nod from the white-haired. they both sat next to each other, kuanjui's hand on zhanghao's thigh, patting him slowly.

"how are you feeling? you ate your breakfast, right?" the worried friend asked, zhanghao gave a gentle smile before nodding, saying that he did eat the breakfast.

"I'm fine now. hanbin video called me yesterday, saying he wants to meet later on." zhanghao explained to his friend that was also drinking tea.

"that's good then. see, he did not ghost you or disappear without a reason." kuanjui chuckled a bit, receiving a giggle from zhanghao. he should've trusted hanbin and his friend's words.

while they were just chatting and enjoying the tea, loud doorsteps were heard by both of them. they looked at each other before suddenly someone started knocking on the door, kuanjui stands up and went for the knob.

when he opened it, there was hanbin standing in front of kuanjui with a big bouquet. seeing the startled kuanjui, hanbin smiled awkwardly due to the embarrassment. he was relieved he didn't shout zhanghao's name out loud, expecting zhanghao to be the one greeting him at the door.

"hanbin?" kuanjui said. hearing the name, zhanghao stood up from the sofa, hurriedly running towards the door, hugging the boy tightly to release the loneliness of the past few days.

hanbin accidentally dropped the bouquet on the floor, thankfully zhanghao didn't notice it right away because he was too busy hugging the younger. kuanjui left the door open and went to his room after cleaning the table, leaving the two lovebirds alone.

"hanbin! are you okay?! please, please, tell me that you're okay!" zhanghao worriedly shouted, still clinging to his warm body, not thinking of letting go soon.

"hao hyung..." hanbin was taken aback by how worried the older is. he frowned a bit then smiles, knowing how much zhanghao miss him. hanbin couldn't lie too, he missed the older as well. those days without an update of the older was painful for hanbin but now his heart was finally at peace.

"hanbin..." zhanghao said, looking into his eyes. he just know that he was going to tear up soon if he doesn't say anything.

"where have you been, idiot..." zhanghao gently smacked hanbin's back while still hugging him, even though he deeply missed him.

"i got this for you." hanbin picked up the bouquet and gave it to zhanghao. he received it well as he was smiling at the beautiful colorful flowers.

"thank you," he said with his shaky voice, unable to hold his tears.