31: SOMEONE

"since you've all been wondering who's this charming guy right here, i will introduce him to you all

"since you've all been wondering who's this charming guy right here, i will introduce him to you all." zhanghao gulped because of the nervousness as hanbin stared at him with a smile.

the viewers started going insane in the chat, spamming on how lovely hanbin looks at the said young man.

"this is zhanghao. he's my other half." hanbin proudly said, he will never shut up about zhanghao being his other half because he is. it's really hard for people to find someone with the same feeling, matching personalities and just comfort around each other, but hanbin found his. zhanghao did too.

"hey everyone. I'm zhanghao." the chinese waved lightly toward the camera while his lips were close to the mic to create the asmr feeling.

the chat once again started going crazy fast, everyone complimenting how they like zhanghao's deep but gentle voice. all of the viewers certainly came wasn't just because of hanbin's visual to start with, but his gentle voice too, and today, they got another bonus.

"i know, i know. as good as he sounds, i like how you all aren't even talking about how i introduced him." hanbin joked, making zhanghao chuckle a bit too.

"we want to talk about the rumors that have been going around for a week now. we just want to say that, the explaining I'm going to do throughout this whole live will be up to you guys to take." hanbin began preparing for the main objective for today's stream.

zhanghao also helped him as he started going towards the ingredients to put in front of the camera.

"he is, yeah, you guessed it. he's the one next to me in the picture." hanbin said as the chat started going so fast again.

"we were on a date and we didn't know that someone was actually trailing us everywhere we go," he explained again. the viewers commented about their opinions regarding the stalker.

"that's awful! how could u ruin such a nice date?!" said user 'nyangpunch'.

"what a horrible thing to do..." said user 'queeneumppappa'.

"no one deserves that." said user 'handsomeuncle'.

"you guys are very sweet, but don't worry, we solved the issues with the said stalker. now, we wanted to apologize if we made you guys disappointed or worried..." hanbin lowered his head, the same thing as zhanghao who wouldn't dare to say anything.

"no!!! pls, don't apologize!!!"

"being who you are isn't what u should be sorry for."

"no one cares if ur gay or what, ur still hanbin."

"these people are so nice..." zhanghao whispered to hanbin.

"and no, i did not kiss him."

"yet." hanbin said and the chat went crazy all over again, even until zhanghao blurted out a curse word and censored his mouth with his hand.