20: REVEAL

"I'm sorry, what?" zhang hao asked again to make sure he didn't hear anything wrong coming out of hanbin's mouth

"Rosin. you know, that chinese vtuber that's now living in korea.

zhang hao froze. his mouth was opening wide and so were his eyes. he took a few steps back, his hands still on hanbin's hands.

"hao hyung?" hanbin stepped closer to zhang hao.

"y-yeah. g-good! i don't know who that is but good for you!" zhang hao said, still panicking. shaking hanbin's hands aggressively.

"okay? anyway hyung, can we go inside? i just... want to spend time with you." he shyly asked, his head held low as his cheeks started to blush.

'god, he's so cute. can i just squish his cheeks?' zhang hao thought but his self-control was bigger.

"s-sure! why not..." zhang hao took hanbin's hand and they walked inside zhang hao's room.

zhang hao had a hard time deciding what should he do with hanbin. what should he tell him? should he tell him the truth? or should he lie again? or should he just keep it a secret?

telling the truth would risk his relationship with hanbin. what would hanbin's reaction be if he knew that the vtuber he always watches is actually zhang hao? wouldn't that be awkward for both of them?

if zhang hao lies again, that would also risk their relationship. hanbin wouldn't want to be friends with a liar, wouldn't he? it would leave a big scar in hanbin's heart. same with keeping it a secret, zhang hao was afraid that he would eventually know anyway since he's not good at keeping secrets. all of his words and actions would give it all away.

as they were walking toward zhang hao's room, hanbin couldn't stop staring at the older's face. zhang hao knew about it, but he was too distracted by his mind.

eventually, they arrived at the front door of zhang hao's room. zhang hao held his breath and then sighed. he has decided to tell hanbin the truth. no matter what the income is, he still wants to maintain his friendship with hanbin.

"listen, hanbin... i have something to tell you." zhang hao said, holding hanbin's hand tightly while looking into his eyes.

hanbin's heart was beating fast and so was zhang hao's. they both couldn't dare to look away as their hands were holding tightly.

"hanbin I'm... actually.."

"delivery!" zhang hao stopped talking as they both hear a loud shout coming from outside the apartment.