09: INSTINCT

hanbin was deep in concentration as he engage in fierce gameplay

hanbin was deep in concentration as he engage in fierce gameplay. both he and his friend by the name 'jjangjjang' communicate through their headsets, strategizing and coordinating their movements with precision. the sound of gunfire and explosions fills the air as they navigate through the virtual environment, dodging enemy fire and taking out opponents with expert aim.

despite the intensity of the game, there is a sense of deeper friendship between the two friends as they work together to achieve their objectives.

"you're really good!" hanbin said. they celebrated each victory with praises and words of encouragement, and console each other in defeat. "it's okay, nice try." they said.

as the game progresses, their teamwork and communication become more synchronized and efficient. they anticipate each other's moves and cover each other's backs, allowing them to navigate the game's challenges with ease.

their online friendship has blossomed through these shared experiences, and they look forward to each new opportunity to play and connect. hanbin find it enjoyable how he finally got a friend other than jiwoong and matthew since they shared different interest. even though hanbin isn't a hardcore gamer, watching rosin has influenced him a bit, making him way more competitive as he wanted to reach rosin's level. rosin is his idol and he admires him so much. even his friend 'jjangjjang' was so good in that game as if they didn't belong in that lobby. hanbin felt like his friend was just being humble as he kept on praising hanbin for doing the bare minimum.

"good game today. we won three times in a row." jjangjjang typed on the team chat as they finished their last match for the night.

"my back hurts a lot but it was really fun. i might need to watch a few videos before sleeping." he typed again. they grew closer as they kept on communicating in-game, but jjangjjang never really opened their mic. the korean didn't mind it, he respect his privacy as long as he was still giving communication in the game.

"oh? what kind of videos? you're not taking sleeping pills, right?" hanbin said, opening his mic. there was a slight gap between his and jjangjjang's reply.

"just calming videos to help me get sleepy. yk, asmr stuff." his friend replied, making hanbin more curious.

"do you watch sung hanbin perhaps?" he just couldn't hold himself back and asked that. his heart pounding faster since he got excited waiting for a reply.

"yea i do actually. he's really good and is handsome too." hanbin was taken aback. he wanted to spill his identity, but he also didn't want to ruin his online friendship so he decided to keep his mouth shut. the sudden praise got him giggling and just couldn't stop smiling. he has heard many compliments about his face and his face card never declined, true. there was something about getting praised by a new friend even though, his friend didn't know that it was the real 'sung hanbin' that has played with them many times.

"alright then. my back is starting to hurt a lot so I'm going to log on. see you, been." jjangjjang logged out after hanbin replied with "goodnight, take care." not a minute later, hanbin also logged out of his game and turned off his pc, ready to head to bed.