04: SPICY RAMYEON

asked by the sudden question, zhang hao panicked and pretend to not read the comments

asked by the sudden question, zhang hao panicked and pretend to not read the comments. his fans are just brushing it off and not pushing his limits.

"i just watch any channel that i find interesting!" he blurted out. his viewers seemed to believe him so he continue his talk about something else. they were talking about how to rank up easily in the game. as zhang hao was giving his advices, another super chat came to him. his eyes widened at the sudden question, but no, it wasn't hanbin who asked. it was another viewer who probably got curious of zhang hao's answer.

'sung hanbin is a really great asmr artist. i have insomnia so it's really hard to sleep, but hanbin has helped me a lot. you should give it a try rosin!' said user 'yeppeuda'. zhang hao was sweating cold sweat. it was a random suggestion, but it made him super nervous. he didn't know what to answer at first other than a "thank you, I'll try next time!"

by that reply, hanbin's heart fluttered. "no way rosin just agreed." he said inside his head, his feet kicking the air with excitement.

"ow, ow, ow..." he groaned. he was smiling too much, he didn't realize how hurt his jaws and cheeks were.

"i need to prepare for tomorrow." the artist got out from his bed, grabbed his earbuds to listen to rosin's stream as he prepare his set for tomorrow's stream.

in the kitchen, hanbin put down a large mixing bowl and a mixer. after glancing at the fridge, he opened it, scanning the ingredients inside with his eyes, just in case he needed to buy something tomorrow.

"no... I'm out of milk.. eggs,, one, two, shit. i needed to make breakfast first and I'm lacking eggs." he thought to himself. he ruffled his hair in frustration. "i should go to the convenience store." and yes, he heads to the nearby convenience store. his heart sank as he needed to end rosin's stream because of his needs. even though he loves rosin a lot, he still need to prioritize his own content.

with that, he heads outside.

***

"that's it from me! i hope you guys enjoy today's gaming stream. my back hurts so much... aahh.." zhang hao groaned as he cracked his back by twisting his waist to the other side. a crack could be heard by him, as he moaned in relief.

"thank you so much for today. i hope you guys like it, goodbye!" the comments were scrolling down like crazy as his viewers bid goodbye to him. with that, he ended the stream as he threw himself on to the bed. "this is heaven alright." he sighed and spread his arms wide on his soft comfortable bed.

"kuan jui!" he shouted so that the younger could hear him from next room.

"I'm streaming!" kuan jui shouted back. hao groaned as he frowns.

"oh well... time for educational videos." since his back hurts a lot today, he decided to end his stream at 10 PM. it was a short time but luckily, his viewers understand how much of a grandma 'rosin' is. he often whines about his back pain due to sitting too much. even his fans has said so many times to offer him a better gaming chair, but of course, to hide his identity, he declined and saying that his chair right now is the best one in the market. of course he lied, all he had is a rusty old office chair that was there since he first bought the apartment.