24: MEDIA

tw: use of slurs, and harsh words

tw: use of slurs, and harsh words. words said are just for the fanfiction, nothing more.

after their all-day and night date, zhang hao finally arrived home safely. hanbin bid goodbye to the older as they both smiled sweetly at each other.

when zhang hao entered his apartment, there stood two people already waiting for him to come inside.

"soooooooooooooo-"

"how was your date?" the blonde asked as kuanjui lightly punched him in the stomach.

"i was going to ask first." kuanjui said, glaring at the younger who glared back.

"it was... okay." he shyly said, his eyes drifting elsewhere but theirs.

"okay is not an acceptable answer." kuanjui said, slapping zhang hao's hand.

"alright geez..." zhang hao immediately blushes as the three of them sat on the sofa.

"it was... i don't know. i don't even know if words can describe it. hanbin was super nice to me, he was very sweet too. i don't know, it's a bit too confusing to explain especially now I'm feeling so bubbly inside. i feel... can i feel this way towards someone like him?" zhang hao tried to describe what he felt throughout the day, but he doesn't know how to put it in words because of how beautiful it was for him. the day was perfect, it was too perfect that it made him scared.

"hao, you can't always control who and where and how you fell for someone, right? i just know the look in your eyes." kuanjui went closer to zhang hao, putting his hand on zhang hao's thigh and caressing it with care.

"hanbin hyung too. he was staring at you so deep i thought you had a bug on your face." ricky said.

"come on, it's nothing like that. even i thought... hanbin was about to..." zhang hao stopped after recalling how close hanbin was to him before.

"about to what?" the curious white-haired asked.

"about to... god. it's too embarrassing to say it to you guys." zhang hao covered his face, unable to speak any further about what happened.

"just say it. it feels like I'm gossiping and it's a nice feeling." ricky then made a gesture of putting one leg up and sipping tea as if he had a glass slipper on his foot.

"what are you doing?" kuanjui sinisterly stared at ricky.

"i don't know if i should tell you because you might get secondhand embarrassment." zhang hao peeked through his fingers as he said it.

ricky and kuanjui looked at each other before both raising their shoulders.

"alright then, don't." kuanjui said as he giggled.

"get some rest. you've been out for almost the whole day. big day again tomorrow?" he asked before leaving the room.

"no, thanks though. did you guys manage to get a good video?" zhang hao said.