07: COFFEE

zhang hao's head was still buried in his arms so he didn't notice that someone was standing next to him

zhang hao's head was still buried in his arms so he didn't notice that someone was standing next to him. both ricky and kuan jui were looking at each other, too confused to process the situation. they both looked at zhang hao who was still inside his world, making weeping sounds.

"z-zhang hao.." kuan jui nudged zhang hao, the older groaned. "leave me aloneee" he whined. the figure who was standing next to them only smiled lightly at them.

"what a coincidence this might be." the caramel-haired boy smiled, and the other two gave him an awkward smile while kuan jui was still poking zhang hao's arm, telling him to look up.

"ya, look..." he pinched zhang hao's arm a bit, but he still won't raise his face.

"that sung hanbin, why is he so-" just when he was about to complete his sentence, he raided his head, completely shocked to see the guy that was smiling at him.

"hm? what about me?" hanbin moved closer to him, bending his body lower to match zhang hao who was sitting on a chair.

the older chinese looked so confused, even his eyes are wobbling. he blinked his eyes so many times in shock, his mouth suddenly parted.

"hm? are you about to say something?" hanbin asked. yes, it was the sung hanbin that came over to their table.

"w-why are you here? huh? am i dreaming?" he looked at hanbin, then turned his head towards ricky who shrugged his shoulders.

"you're not dreaming, don't worry." he chuckled.

"great to see you again. fate must've brought us together." the korean joked, chuckling more as he saw zhang hao slowly turning his head towards the window.

"haha... what a nice day today is, right kuanjui?" the white-haired showed a disgusted face towards the older.

"hao... stop it." he nudged zhang hao's shoulder.

"what brings you here?" ricky asked, but hanbin was too focused on zhang hao who won't show his face.

"ah... zhang hao hyung. he's just having a bad day today haha.." ricky continued, making the older korean giggle.

"ah? your name is zhang hao? how old are you so i can match my way of speaking." he said, still asking him formally.

"he's 23. I'm sorry hanbin, he's just shy." kuanjui uttered. zhang hao still won't turn his eyes toward hanbin who already grabbed a chair to sit by their table.

"so, are you guys filming today? oh, yeah, my bad, forgot to introduce myself. my name is sung hanbin, since we're fellow youtubers, you guys probably saw me before since i did watch you guys too." the caramel-haired introduced himself, making the others nod. zhang hao grinned his teeth because he was so nervous, his heart was beating so fast.

"mhm, we know you. you're popular on every platform. my name is kuan jui and this is ricky, and this shy bean right here is zhang hao hyung. ricky and i are youtubers too, but hao isn't." to protect zhang hao's vtuber identity, kuan jui lied to him. ricky only nodded at kuan jui's statement.