21: OMG

"what are you even saying

"what are you even saying..." zhang hao said as hanbin chuckled at the older's reaction.

"i love your content by the way. no wonder it's starting to get suspicious when i know you," he said, zhang hao just blushed as he knew that he nearly fucked up his image.

"i watch you every day, every time. i subscribed to you, followed your every social media, and put my notifications on. i get excited when i see that you've uploaded a new video or stream, your voice kept me calm and collected, even when I'm doing my content." the younger explained, it was really as if hanbin is talking about his lover.

"you... god, I don't know what to say..." zhang hao covered his face with his hands due to embarrassment.

"hao hyung, you really couldn't be more perfect," he said. his kind words made zhang hao's heart flutter.

"hanbin stop, oh my god..."

"i still can't believe that I'm this lucky. i get to see my favorite vtuber in person, knowing him personally, and now actually together in the same room with him. this really is a dream come true." hanbin was filled with joy. knowing how rosin is actually zhang hao was making him happier than ever. the person he wants to know more, the person he wanted to get closer to is actually now in front of his eyes.

"hao hyung." hanbin stared at zhang hao with a serious look on his face. zhang hao himself was too flustered to look back.

all of a sudden, zhang hao could feel something wrapping around his body.

it was hanbin. he was hugging the older tightly.

"this might sound crazy but..." hanbin cleared his throat before starting his sentence. the younger pulled away from the hug, creating a small distance between them before opening his mouth again.

"i like you... kinda. don't get me wrong, I'm still...not sure if it's that kind of like." he blushes, zhang hao was in deep shock as if he was electrified.

"wha- HAH?!" zhang hao accidentally pushed hanbin away like he always does. his heart beating so fast as if it's going to jump out of his chest at any moment soon.

"d-don't say that all of a sudden! i don't know how to react to that!" the chinese shouted with his rosy red cheeks. hanbin found it so entertaining how zhang hao is so expressive with himself.

"but i really do mean it, hao hyung." when he said that, zhang hao saw a very genuine smile coming from the younger. it was sincere, even zhang hao could feel it and it certainly made him panic more.

"if... you want to, can i take you out on a date?" the black-haired asked, but zhang hao was too stunned to speak.

"hao hyung?" zhang hao was just standing still, speechless, his mind going through a lot of things. hanbin waved his hand in front of zhang hao but the older was just standing still and staring into space.

hanbin chucked once again.

"hao hyung? do you want to go out on a date with me?" he asked while laughing, he just couldn't help but stare at zhang hao whose eyes were blinking rapidly due to confusion and shock at the same time.

until he finally opened his mouth to answer.

"y-yeah! sure! why not?!" he accidentally raised his voice so loud, even ricky began shouting back through the wall.

"I'm streaming!" he said, making hanbin laugh more.

"stop laughing at me... you kept on staring at me too." the blushing older said, but hanbin raised his hand, brushing zhang hao's hair, pushing it back behind his ear.

"you look cute that way." hanbin's sweet words yet again made zhang hao didn't know how to act.

"shut up... that should be for you." zhang hao would be lying if the younger's smile didn't make his heart beat faster and faster and his sweet soft words always melt his heart, even when watching his videos.

zhang hao had thought about telling hanbin about his obsession with hanbin before meeting him. he will eventually tell him soon, but after hanbin knew his identity, he thought that it would be too soon, it would probably scare him away too.

zhang hao was relieved he put away all of those pictures and posters of hanbin inside his room, he was a true fanboy.

"I'm glad to hear that. how about tomorrow evening? i had to shoot a video first since I canceled our collaboration." he said, but zhang hao didn't know about the video that hanbin canceled.

"canceled? why?" he just got to ask why.

hanbin's smile faded away as he opened his mouth.

"ah, something was wrong with it. i forgot to put on the right settings and I couldn't finish the whole process of the finishing product alone. sorry, hao hyung." the korean said while frowning, looking down and grabbing zhang hao's sleeve.

"it's fine. you're the creator, you have your own experience and opinions. don't mind it, okay?" the older ruffled the younger's soft hair while giving him a little smile, comforting him.

"hm, I'm not wrong about you, hao hyung. i really do like you." he flashed a sweet smile once again as zhang hao smiled back at him in reply.

"should we set the schedule for tomorrow? i have a place in mind, but is there anywhere you would like to go? I'll take you anywhere you want." said the younger. zhang hao was astonished at how hanbin has taken this into his thoughts way before asking zhang hao.

but hanbin was also afraid of rejection. he was worried that zhang hao would be disgusted or scared of him knowing that hanbin does see him that way, romantically.

you could say that for now, zhang hao fell first but hanbin fell harder or is it the opposite? since they've watched each other's content before and is obsessed with each other.

"ah, I'm fine with the place you'll choose." with a smile, zhang hao replied to the younger.

"alright then! I'll pick you up at 6 PM. here or do you have somewhere else you need to go?" asked hanbin. zhang hao thought to himself a bit before answering.

"hm, no... i guess I'm free tomorrow. oh wait, i have to stream tomorrow at 2 PM so just pick me up here."

"what? you're steaming tomorrow? but it's not in the weekly schedule-"

"oh? you know about my weekly schedule? don't tell me you've memorized it too." zhang hao chuckled as he teased the younger.

"hm. I've memorized everything. i even know about what game or things you're going to do on your stream." hanbin proudly said, zhang hao was going to tease him earlier but hanbin was so confident about it, he felt like he was the one being teased instead.

"a-alright, i get it."

🎮

haobin's date coming soon? 👀👀👀

question of the day is, do you have a favorite kpop song and why?

mine is over me cuz it's just so good, the adlibs, vocals, rap even the dance is so so good and i just wish i have better headphones to enjoy it!