17: MISTAKE

silence was filling the room

silence was filling the room. both of their eyes were stuck to each other. zhang hao's lips were quivering as hanbin had his mouth open due to shock.

as reality hits the two, zhang hao immediately gets off hanbin's body as he stumbles and fell to his knees. he fell so hard he bruised his legs. a loud thud is heard by hanbin so he quickly gets up, rolling zhang hao's pants up to reveal a red spot on his knee.

"h-hyung, I'm so so sorry." he apologized as he rubbed his knee slowly. zhang hao pushed hanbin's hands away and backed off.

"i-it's fine..." he gets up, still stumbling due to the pain.

"a-are you s-sure?" hanbin had to make sure again because he saw how zhang hao's face was in pain.

"y-yeah. don't come closer, let me be." zhang hao said, he knew that if hanbin touched him again, he won't be able to hide his feeling or control his facial expressions.

hanbin took this the wrong way, he really thought that zhang hao hated the way he was touched. hanbin isn't usually touchy with other people, even with his best friends matthew or jiwoong, he just felt that zhang hao was different. he thought that zhang hao was completely chill about it, it gave hanbin a nice comforting feeling whenever he touched skin with the older chinese. he forgot, how he didn't want to make zhang hao feel uncomfortable around him.

maybe.

just maybe.

he did make zhang hao feel uncomfortable around him.

it was his mistake.

he shouldn't have done that.

no more touching.

his heart was hurt.

"okay... hyung..." he said with a frown plastered on his face as his tone gets lower.

meanwhile, the older ran towards the bathroom and locked himself in. what just happened? how can someone act so casual after that happened, he thought. zhang hao was confused. he just realized what he had said was rude. it was done because of embarrassment. the pain in his knee wasn't helping him either.

at that moment, he just want to quickly finish the shoot and go home. maybe, he should make some excuses so he can go back early.

he thought it was a good idea.

he didn't think about how hanbin would feel about it.

he went outside the bathroom to see a sulking hanbin, sitting silently on the couch.

"h-hey, hanbin... I'm sorry b-but something came up at home. I g-gotta go early.." with that said, hanbin won't even look up, his head was down and his expression was sad.

zhang hao was confused about why the younger look so sad and disappointed.

did he do something wrong? was what he said hurt him?