15: SIMILARITY

"delivery!" the loud echoing noise of the delivery guy was heard by the sleeping zhang hao who began to wake up

"nghh.." the chinese groaned as he tried to open his eyes even though it looked not opened yet. (as a chinese too, yes, mixed btw)

his face was puffy with a tint of redness on it. he woke up with pouty lips and messy bed hair but still looks so handsome. zhang hao carefully slid his blanket down to not accidentally pull hanbin's side of it and tiptoed his way towards the door without any loud noises. he didn't want to wake the sleeping beauty.

as he walked towards the entrance, he saw ricky already awake too. the difference is that somehow ricky's hair looked the same as yesterday.

"young and rich, tall and handsome but you lost young and handsome." zhang hao said to ricky who only had one eye open, trying to get a drink from the fridge.

"shut up. you look like a grandma," he said back, zhang hao looked offended but just laughed it off.

"yes, coming!" zhang hao said, opening the door slowly revealing a guy with brown hair, round eyes, and a wide mouth.

"delivery! here is your package!" the guy said, offering two boxes of heavy packages that zhang hao took into his own hands and put down on the floor.

"please sign here!" he excitedly said, zhang hao just knew he couldn't keep up with that person's energy as he just nod at everything he said.

"I'm a new delivery guy around here by the way." the guy suddenly said, making zhang hao look up, distracted.

"oh, uh, yeah." he awkwardly answered.

"do you live alone?" the guy asked again, zhang hao's introverted soul is shaken.

"umm, yeah." the chinese answered again as he avoided eye contact.

"done." he continued.

"um, excuse me, may i have a bit of water? it's my first day and I'm so thirsty," he said, putting his finger on his neck, pointing that he is indeed in need of water.

"no wonder why..." zhang hao said in his mind, but opened his door wider.

"go on.." he gave up, he just didn't want to be talked to anymore.

the guy, still with his helmet and jacket, walked inside, looking ricky in his eyes, and proceed to open the fridge and grab a water bottle.

"who is that..." ricky went to zhang hao who was just shaking his head in disbelief.

"do i look like i know?" he gave an annoyed look to ricky.

"oh... interesting," he said before leaving zhang hao alone to go back to his room.

the guy finished one bottle and proceed to stand next to zhang hao.

"I'm kum jun hyeon by the way, nice to meet you. make sure to contact me if you need more things delivered," he said, giving his card with his signature on it as he immediately left the apartment.