Chapter 30: Marriage

I was sat infront of a mirror dressed up in a gorgeous red lehange for my wedding. The girls had stepped out of the rome for a minute, going to meet their husbands and leaving me alone with my thoughts.

I looked at a picture kept at the table infront of me and picked it up.

"Daddy, your princess is getting married. Won't you come to give me away? Won't you be there holding my hand calming me down and telling me how beautiful I look and how happy you are for me?" I felt a lone tear slip out of my eyes. "I miss you daddy. I miss you everyday of my life but I miss you the most today. I want you here with me. I hope you are looking at me from somewhere up in the heavens and I hope I did you proud daddy." I closed my eyes and took a deep breath to calm myself down. I gently placed the frame back in it's place and looked at the picture beside it.

It was a picture of me and Virat and we were staring at each other with a goofy smile as we didn't know when Shikhar had clicked the picture. It was candid and it made it all the more special as only by seeing the picture you could see the happiness and contentment on both our faces.

I decided calling him and asking him for his famous pep talks that he has given me over the years but then the door opened and the girls along with Sid walked in gushing about how I looked. I smiled at their attempts to cheer me up and before I knew it it was time to go downstairs for my marriage.

I walked into the hall clinging onto Sid's hand as the girls walked behind us. I looked at the stage they had set for us and met Virat's eyes and the love I saw in his face for me made me feel like the luckiest girl alive.

I reached him and he gently lend down a hand to help me walk up the stairs.

"You look stunning." He said while not once looking away from my eyes and I blushed slightly at his comment.

"You look handsome Cheeku." I said and he looked absolutely ethereal in his clothes. But this time he didn't just look good because of his good looks or fashion sense. He looked good because there was a happiness radiating off of him. We exchanged garlands and sat down in a seat as everyone came to bless us.

Everyone started feeding us sweets. Even though I loved sweets I had a limit and quite frankly I felt like I would bloat up and finally burst if they kept feeding me sweets like this. Thankfully soon Raina and Rohit came up to us and pulled us away from everyone and onto the dance floor for a couple dance.

I looked at Virat scared, even though I used to dance as a kid I didn't wanna do something foolish on my wedding day. But one look at him and I knew that everything will be alright. We walked towards each other and he pulled me into his arms. I circled my hands behind his neck and looked into his eyes.

All of me started playing in the background as I forgot everything else and just concentrated on the guy standing before me.

What would I do without your smart mouth
Drawing me in and you kicking me out
Got my head spinning, no kidding
I can't pin you down
What's going on in that beautiful mind
I'm on your magical mystery ride
And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me
But I'll be alright

My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you oh

How many times do I have to tell you
Even when you're crying you're beautiful too
The world is beating you down
I'm around through every mood
You're my downfall, you're my muse
My worst distraction, my rhythm and blues
I can't stop singing
It's ringing, in my head for you

My head's under water
But I'm breathing fine
You're crazy and I'm out of my mind

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you
Give me all of you

Cards on the table, we're both showing hearts
Risking it all, though it's hard

'Cause all of me
Loves all of you
Love your curves and all your edges
All your perfect imperfections
Give your all to me
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
'Cause I give you all of me
And you give me all of you

I give you all of me
And you give me all of you oh
-----
As soon as the song ended we came back to the real world and looked away from each other. Everyone clapped for us and I smiled slightly.

That day after all the rituals I finally became his and he became mine.

Forever and Always.

(A/N)- Ya so this is the last chapter. I would be writing a sequel but it will be about Jadeja and his lady love. Frankly as I concluded everyone married in this he was the only bachelor left. Not that I'm complaining. So ya it will be up in a few days if anyone's interested. Thanks for reading. :)