New York here we come

**** Noah's P.O.V ****

As Eliana sang our eyes stayed locked and I knew this was her way of letting me know how she was feeling, but I honestly didn't know what to feel. I was starting to have feelings for her but I also had Melissa to think about, Mel had been there for me for the past year and a half and we've been friends for so long, I wasn't ready to give that up.

I was pulled out of my trance by a round of applause and I realized the song had come to an end. Ellie walked off the stage and straight to Izzy and Zoe, I know she was expecting me to react but I was too confused right now.

**** Ellie's P.O.V ****

I don't know what I was expecting from Noah, but it wasn't him just standing there in a daze. Although I stayed on key and everyone seemed to like it, I still felt like a fool for showing Noah how I was feeling.

"Ellie, are you alright?" Zoe asked, concern etched on her face.

"Yeah, totally fine." I tell her trying to put a smile on my face.

I really didn't want to think about any of this anymore, I just wanted to have some fun with my friends before it was time to go.

"Come on guys, let's have some fun" I tell the girls as I head to the dance floor.

After dancing with the girls and spending time with all my friends we decided it was time to head home. Noah and I stayed away from each other throughout the rest of the night and I knew once we were in the car this would get awkward.

As we drove to my house I leaned my head against the door and shut my eyes so Noah thought I was asleep and wouldn't feel the need to talk to me.

"Ellie, come on we're here." I heard Zoe whisper thinking I was asleep

I opened my door and without saying anything to anyone I headed upstairs, the girls were going to stay over so they could go to the airport with me in the morning.

After changing into my pj's and washing off my make up I headed into my room where Izzy and Zoe were already dressed for bed.

"How you feeling Ellie" Izzy asked as we snuggled into my bed.

"Good, I'm kind of excited to go somewhere outside of Texas but I'm going to miss you guys and Chase so much!" I say as reality set in

"We're going to miss you so much!" Zoe says and her and Izzy hug me

"I know, but you guys are going to come and help me plan the wedding and bachelorette party so we won't be apart for too long" I say hoping to appease them

"True" the both say at the same time

After that we just laid there each in our own world until we fell asleep.

It's 5 o'clock in the morning and we're all here at the airport. I so wish I was in bed right now, I didn't fall asleep till 3 in the morning and woke up at 4.

"Ellie it's almost time to board the plane, why don't you start saying your goodbyes." Lisa told me

"I'm going to miss you so much!" Izzy said giving me a hug

"I'm going to miss you too Izzy, I'll call as soon as I'm settled." I tell her

"Bye Ellie, don't forget about us" Zoe tells me with tears in her eyes

"Zoe, how could I ever forget about my best friends? Plus you two both have to come to New York and help me plan the wedding, so I'll be seeing both of you soon." I say trying to hold back tears

With one last hug for both of them I start walking towards Noah and his parents.

"Ellie!! Wait!!" I hear when I reach Noah