Just a heads up

Hey everyone! It's been a while, but I'm excited to let everyone know I'm writing Sofi's story. I was a little hesitant because I didn't really have any ideas and I didn't want it to feel forced, but over the last few weeks it's sort of just come together and I'm excited to see where her story goes. I'm hoping to get the first part up soon and hope you guys are just as excited as I am.

I don't have a title or cover yet so I was hoping that maybe you all could leave me some ideas in the comments and maybe PM me any covers you come up with, so here's a brief summary for you guys to work off of and I'll be sure to give credit where credit is due. Thanks in advance.

***************************************************************************************

When I found out about what my parents had done to Noah I couldn't believe it, then I met Ellie and I absolutely loved her and prayed things would work out for them. Don't get me wrong I was cool with Mel but she wasn't the one for my brother and I think we all knew it was a matter of time except for her, anyways, I'm getting way off point here. Through meeting Ellie I met the guy I thought I would spend the rest of my life with, especially since we had been together for five years, he was sweet, thoughtful, talented and I thought he loved me more than anything, but I was in for a rude awakening when Noah and my dad sighed him and his band to the label and he chose music over me. I guess I shouldn't be all that surprise, I knew how much his music meant to him and how hard he worked to make a name for himself, I just didn't think he would drop me along the way. Now there are some days that I wish my parents had found someone for me to marry, I mean they did such a good job picking Ellie.

Follow Sofie on her journey of mending a broken heart and finding herself along the way, and maybe, just maybe, she'll find the love she's been looking for all along.

******************************************************

Please let me know what you think and if this might be something you're interested in reading.

*************************************

Okay, i really hate to disappoint everyone but I'm going to have to put Sofi's story on hold. I know there are a few of you who are waiting for it and I hate letting you down but it's not coming together the way i had hoped so I'm going to step away from it for a while. I had really hoped it would be rady to be up by now but things just are happening naturally and i dont want to force it. I hope everyone understand and i promise he next time i say it will be up I'll wait till im sure it's ready. Again im super sorry ans i hope you understand.