Epilogue

Hey guys! I was going to wait a few more days to put this up but I didn't want to keep you waiting so, here you go, I realllly hope you guys like it :)

**Pic above is of kaylani and Eli getting ready**

****4 YEARS LATER****

I honestly can't believe it's taken this long but Noah and I are finally getting married, we had initially hope that after Kaylani turned one we would have the time to put together the wedding and everything but two months before her first birthday I found out I was two months pregnant and a wedding was seriously the last thing I wanted to think about. 

When I first found out about being pregnant I literally almost fainted and just couldn't believe it because I had made sure we were always careful, not because I didn't want anymore kids it was just that I never wanted to be the kind of mom that doesn't let her baby grow up before having the next one, but fate had other plans and in December I gave birth to a baby boy, Ezra James. Having a newborn and one year old is honestly the hardest thing I've ever had to learn to juggle and wouldn't recommend it to anyone but thankfully I had Noah and my family to help out whenever they could so that made things easier. 

"Mommy! Mommy!" Kaylani came running to the room pulling me back to the present 

"I'm right here baby." I smiled at my little girl 

"Here." She grinned holding out a small black velvet box to me 

"What's this?" I asked taking the box from her

"Open it." She pressed climbing onto my lap 

Eager to see what was inside I opened the box to find the most gorgeous sapphire teardrop earrings. 

"Who gave these to you?" I looked down at my little one before my eyes went back to the earrings 

"Daddy told me to give them to you, do you like them?" She questioned bouncing with excitement on my lap 

"I love them." I nodded 

Noah was honestly something else and I don't even want to think about what would have happened had our parents not tried to force us into an arranged marriage, yes we've had our fair share of problems and I wish that things could have gone a lot smoother for us but I wouldn't take anything we've been through back because that's what got us to where we are today and I wouldn't want things any other way. 

"Good job munchkin." Sofi high fived my daughter picking her up off my lap and sitting her on her hip 

"You knew he was going to do this?" 

"Yup, Lani and I helped him pick them out" She replied while Kaylani nodded her head enthusiastically 

"Well thank you, they're beautiful." I stood up and hugged them both 

"I'm glad you like them, but we really need to get you into your dress if we're going to get to the church on time." She said putting Kaylani down 

I nodded following her as she went to grab my dress, I slipped off my robe while she held the dress and I stepped into it, she zipped me up and I turned to face her with a huge smile on my face. 

"You look beautiful." She smiled with tears in her eyes 

"Thanks." I hugged her 

"Mommy you look like a princess." Kaylani said with a look of awe 

"So do you baby girl. " I smiled 

Kaylani was acting as flower girl today and Sofi was my maid of honor while Zoe and Izzy were my bridesmaids.