Hospital

**** Ellie's P.O.V ****

"So, why don't we start getting to know each other since we're stuck on this plane for another two and a half hours." Noah say with excitement in his eyes.

"Okay... What did you have in mind?" I ask not sure what he's gonna want to find out.

"Twenty questions." He says grinning

"Okay, you start."

" What's something you want to do before you die?"

"Go to London, I love Pride and Prejudice and I'd love to visit Chatsworth since they used it as Pemberly in the movie. Also that's where some of my favorite bands and singer are from and I think it's one of the most beautiful places." I say with a huge smile on my face.

"Interesting, so who are the bands and singer you like from there?"

"Right now I absolutely love The Wanted, Ed Sheeran, Lawson, Little Mix, and ColdPlay. Now it's my turn to ask you something."

"Ask away"

" Why are you calling me Ellie now? You called me Eliana until this morning, what changed?" I ask out of curiosity

"We'll, I figured the people closest to you called you Ellie and I didn't know you, I still don't but I want. Plus I was trying to put distance between us and calling you by a nickname wouldn't really help with that."

"Did you want that distance because of Melissa or was there more to it?"

"Honestly, My relationship with Mel is the longest one i've had and it's scared me to think that I was going to be getting married to someone I don't even know when I have enough trouble holding a relationship with someone i've known for years, I don't really know how to just let people in. I'm a reserved person until I get to know a person, i've been like that since I was little."

I'm surprised he answered that so honestly but i'm glad he's starting to let me know more about him.

"So I guess were gonna have our work cut out for us, I have trouble trusting people and you have trouble opening up to people."

"Yeah, I guess so but if we both try and it's meant to be it will work." He says and I know he's being sincere.

"Okay. It's your turn." I say with a smile.

"Who's your celebrity crush?"

"Oh, that's hard. I guess it would either be Max George from the wanted, there's just something about the way he sings and that accent, plus he has killer eyes and that bad boy attitude or Alex Deleon from the can, he has an amazing voice and is very insightful."

"Really, so you like that whole bad boy thing?"

"No, actually I usually don't. When I first started crushing them him it was because I love their voices, if a guy wants to get my attention he has to be musically inclined."

"So it's the musician thing that you go for, got it."

"My turn. Do you play any instruments?"

"Guitar and Piano and I can carry a time but i'm not the best singer."

"Good to know"

The next couple of hours go by pretty fast as we both learn more about each other. We stuck to basic questions like favorite color and movie, first kiss, favorite time of the year, birthday. It was pretty interesting to find out we have a few things in common.

**** Noah's P.O.V ****

It was pretty interesting learning about Ellie, she's not like any other girl i've meet before. After our game of twenty questions, she decided to take a nap until we land. As I sit here thinking about everything i've learned about her so far I kind of get why our parents thought we would make a good match, although I have quiet a few things in common with Ellie she's still my complete opposite in a lot of ways, and as cheesy as this sounds we kind of complete each other.