lunch, wedding plans, and a makeover

**** ELLIE'S P.O.V ****

"So have you thought of how you want the wedding to be?" Lisa asked as we waited for our food.

"I have actually, every girl dreams of her wedding so I know more less what I want and i've looked things up these last couple of days" I tell her.

" So what do you have in mind?" She asked curiosity getting the best of her

"Well I was thinking of having it Beauty and the Beast themed." I say unsure of how she's going to react.

I can tell she's not too thrilled about the Idea but she doesn't want to tell me no either.

"What exactly do you mean by that?"

"Okay I don't want it to be childish or anything like that, but growing up it's always been my favorite movie and i've always felt a connection to Belle's character, especially now more than ever."

"Okay, so what have you come up with so far?" Lisa asks with a slight smile on her face.

"I was thinking the color scheme could be navy and gold, the groom and groomsmen will be dressed in navy suites with the bridesmaids in gold dresses. The centerpieces for the tables at the reception will be a single red or pink rose encased in glass. I was thinking that "tale as old as time" can be our song for the first dance and we can have picture of the two of us starting when we are babies and end with engagement picture. That's all I have so far but I really hope you like it." I say nervously.

I've been planning my dream wedding for so long and although I can't have my dream guy i'm hoping they are willing to give me this.

"Sweetheart that sounds perfect, I think it will go really well with how your story will unfold with Noah." Lisa says with tears in her eyes.

After that we got our food and began throwing out more ideas for the wedding. Although I know this isn't real and Noah could care less about our wedding day I hope he's okay with our plans. I know most people say this is the brides day and she should get whatever she wants but I think the groom should be able to have a say in the plans as well and if for whatever reason Noah doesn't like it I'll be willing to make changes, after all this is a day he will remember too.

When we finished lunch we paid and drove to the mall where we would be meeting up with Sofia.

"Sofie we just pulled up to the mall, are you here?" Lisa said into the phone as we stepped out of the car.

"Okay I'll see you in a minute." She said and hung up.

"Is she here?" I asked nervously.

"She's waiting for us at the entrance, don't be nervous, Sofia loves you already." Lisa said reassuringly.

As we reached the entrance it wasn't hard to spot Sofia, she was a beautiful young lady with a great sense of style.

"Sofia this is Eliana, Noah's fiancee. Ellie this is Sofia, Noah's sister." Lisa said introducing us.

"Please, call me Ellie, it's really great to finally meet you" I say sticking my hand out for her to shake.

"It's really great to meet you too, I've heard so much about you from Noah." She says as she gives me a hug.

As I return the hug I can't help but wonder what Noah has said about me, we haven't really spent time together so he doesn't really have much to say about me.

"Really, that's surprising." I mutter as I pull back.

" Yeah, he said you were beautiful which is completely true, he also said you have an incredible voice that I hope I get to hear someday." She said as she linked our arms and pulled me into the mall.

Too stunned at what she just said I follow Sofia into the mall and stay silent.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you. Why don't we start shopping, my mom say we have a mission to accomplish, what is she talking about?" Sofia asks curiosity in her eyes

Just then Lisa links her arm with my free one and has a look of excitement on her face.

"Well Sofia, it seems that your brother hasn't spent anytime with Ellie since we got back from Texas, so I was thinking we can give Ellie here a make over so Noah won't know what hit him and beg her to forgive him for being such a jerk to her." She says with a mischievous grin

"I Can't believe he hasn't spent any time with you, what has he been up to?" Sofia asks turning her attention to me.

"I'm not really sure, he was spending time with his girlfriend the last time I saw him. I really don't mind though, I know he doesn't want this just as much as me so he should be able to do whatever he want. I know none of this is real, I'm not really anything to him so we really don't have to go through all of this" I say trying to sound as convincing as possible but deep down I know I want Noah to notice me.

**** Sofia's P.O.V ****

Although this was my first time meeting Ellie I knew she had more feelings for Noah then she wanted to admit so I was determined to help her get his attention, she seemed like a nice girl and I just want my brother to be happy for once in his life.

We've been at the mall for about 3 hours now and i'm excited to see how Ellie looks, we didn't do anything too drastic, she's a naturally beautiful girl and I didn't want to take that away just enhance it a bit.

"Ellie get out here! " I call out as I wait for her to reveal my masterpiece.

"I'm not sure this is going to work" she grumbles as she steps out of the dressing room, she has on a black dress that hugs her curves just right and comes mid thigh, her hair is just past her shoulders and is now black and in big curls. Her make up is flawless, she doesn't have a lot on, just some eyeshadow with a smokey effect some eyeliner and mascara with a clear lip, she looks amazing.

"OMG Ellie, Noah is going to be amazed at how different you look. Do you like it?" I ask with a huge smile across my face hoping she loves it just as much as I do.

"Wow, I didn't know I could look like this!" She say as she stared at her reflection amazed.

"Ok so here's the plan, i'm gonna go back to your place and get dressed, I told Noah to meet me at a party a mutual friend is throwing and your gonna come with, when he sees you he will be begging for your attention."

" i'm not sure about this, I don't want Noah to feel pressured into this" she says unsure.

"Ellie believe me, I know my brother and i've talked to him about you, I know how his mind is working right now and all he needs is a little push in your direction. Tonight just have fun and get to know the real Noah, that's all you have to do and this will all work itself out." I promised her as we headed back to the parking lot.

I had convinced mom to go home and get working on the wedding while I took care of this whole situation. I know it seems like a weird thing for a sister to do but my brother deserves happiness and as much as he denies his feelings for Ellie, I know him better than he thinks.

Hey guys I know that was a bad end to this chapter but i've been busy and wanted to get this out already so here it is. Let me know what everyone thinks, VOTE, COMMENT, FAN PLEASE!!!!

P.s. I'm working and the next part and should have it up within the week.