Birthday pt.2

**** Ellie's P.O.V ****

I honestly couldn't wrap my head around what was happening as Noah walked towards me and began to sing.

"There's a shop down the street, where they sell plastic rings, for a quarter a piece, I swear it. Yeah, I know that it's cheap, not like gold in your dreams, but I hope that you'll still wear it.

Yeah, the ink may stain my skin, and my jeans may all be ripped. I'm not perfect, but I swear, I'm perfect for you.

..and there's no guarantee, that this will be easy. It's not a miracle ya need, believe me. Yeah, I'm no angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessly. Wings aren't what you need, you need me."

At this point I knew I had tears coming down my cheeks and I probably looked ridiculous, but I didn't care, I couldn't believe that Noah was actually serenading me.

"There's a house on the hill, with a view of the town, and I know how you adore it. So I'll work everyday, through the sun, and the rain, until I can afford it.

Yeah, your friends may think I'm crazy, cause they can only see, I'm not perfect, but I swear, I'm perfect for you.

..and there's no guarantee, that this will be easy. It's not a miracle ya need, believe me. Yeah, I'm no angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessly. Wings aren't what you need, you need me.

(You need me, I know you need me, you need me, I know you need me)

Ink may stain my skin, and my jeans may all be ripped. I'm not perfect, but I swear, I'm perfect for you.

..and there's no guarantee, that this will be easy. It's not a miracle ya need, believe me. Yeah, I'm no angel, I'm just me, but I will love you endlessly. Wings aren't what you need, you need me. You need me, You need me,

There's a shop down the street, where they sell plastic rings, for a quarter a piece, I swear it. Yeah, I know that it's cheap, not like gold in your dreams, but I hope that you'll still wear it."

As soon as he finished he pulled out a small box from is pocket and my mind went blank. I knew I had feelings for him and maybe I loved him but I wanted to take this as slow as possible for now.

"Don't freak, it's not what you think." He said with a nervous chuckle

He pulled his chair in front of me and sat down opening the box and handing it to me. It was a beautiful platinum infinity ring with diamond.

"Oh my gosh, Noah this is beautiful." I said not expecting this at all

"I had them engrave the inside." He said taking the ring from the box

Inside was the word endlessly engraved into it. I had no words, this was the last thing I expected from him.

"Can I put it on you? I got it as a promise ring to show you that I'm serious about this relationship. Eliana Jade Alvarez your like no girl I've ever met and I would love it if you'd be my girlfriend." He said sliding it on to my right ring finger.

"Really?" I asked looking into his eyes

"Really. I mean unless you don't want to." He said getting nervous

"I'd love to!" I said getting up and giving him a hug

When we pulled apart he looked into my eyes and pulled me in for a kiss. I know most people say they see fireworks but that's not how it was for me, it was the best kiss I'd ever had and took my breath away. As we pulled apart I couldn't help the smile that was on my face and when I looked at Noah neither could he.