Spending time with Noah

****Noah's P.O.V.****

"Baby what are we doing tonight? I haven't seen you in days!" Mel said 

I know Eliana probably thinks I've spent the last couple of days shacked up with Mel but I've been staying at a hotel, I've had a lot on my mind and after the song Eliana sang at the party I've been really confused. 

"I know Mel but I've had a lot on my mind, and I can't hang out tonight I told Sofia that I would meet up with her at Logan's party, sorry." 

I know my sister is up to something since she randomly called to tell me to go to Logan's party and asked how things have been going with Eliana. There was just something about the way she talked about my fiancée that set off warning bells. 

"Well can't I just come with you to Logan's?" Mel whined 

"Sorry, I haven't seen my sister in almost a month and I think we need to spend some time together." 

"Really Noah, are you sure this doesn't have anything to do with Eliana?" She asked 

"Really Mel, I just want to hang with Sofia tonight. Why would you think this has anything to do with Eliana?" I asked out of curiosity 

"Because Noah, I saw the way you looked at her that night at your apartment, and I see the way your eyes light up whenever you hear her name. you're gonna get married to her in a few days, what are we gonna do then?" She says with sadness in her voice

"Look Mel I love you and you're one of my best friends, I know this is hard for you and it's only going to get harder. I don't want to lose you but I don't think we should stay together." 

I was hoping to put this off until tomorrow night but since she brought it up I might as well get it over with. 

"What?!? Are you breaking up with me?" She screamed 

"Yeah, I guess I am. I've been thinking about this a lot these last few days and it's not really fair to Eliana, she didn't ask for any of this and yet here she is willing to marry me because it's what her family wants." 

"So what, you're going to give up everything we have because she didn't ask for this? You didn't ask for this either Noah, just because she was willing to do it doesn't' mean you have to be too!" 

"I know that Mel but I might as well try this out for real since I have to marry her anyways, she's a nce girl and it's the least she deserves. I'm sorry, I know his isn't how you thought it was going to go and I didn't either, but I have to do this." 

"Fine, if that's what you want then obviously there isn't anything I can do to change your mind. I hope everything works out for you but don't come crying to me if it doesn't work out, you had your chance and you picked someone else, I'm done Noah." She tells me, anger showing through each word 

" I know Mel, I'm sorry I put you through this and I really hope we can be friends again one day but I understand if you don't want to, just know that I'm here if you ever need anything okay." 

"I don't know if we will ever be friends again, but I understand why you are dong this, buy Noah I hope you have a great life with Eliana." She says then the line goes dead 

I feel like shit for doing that to her but she should be with someone who she can have a future with, she can't have that wit h me when I'm marrying Eliana in a few days. 

When I check the time it's 2 o'clock and I decide to make something to eat and get ready for the party. I know Sofi is up to something so tonight will definitely be interesting

****Ellie's P.O.V.****

Once we got back to the apartment Sofie jumped in the shower and I went into the kitchen to find something to eat, I didn't have to hurry and get ready since my hair and make up was already done I just needed to change back into my dress and slip my shoes on. Sofie wanted me to leave  the mall in the dress and shoes but I felt way too dressed up for the mall so I changed back to my clothes.