2: Stranger

Well, I dont know what I was expecting. Earned myself multiple bruises on my arms and legs and my head hurts from the hair pulling, I'm suprised they didnt pull it out totally.

Tired, I decided to walk back to the house, but stopping to visit my bestie in the cafe. I like helping her out when I'm out of school cause I usually have nothing better to do. But now I wanted to hurry so I can hang out with Aaron and Zane.

"Hey BerBer! How was school?" My bestfriend, Luna, says as I walk through the door and the little bell rings.

Before I could answer, she looked at my legs and saw the bruises. Shocked, she runs over to me and grabs my face.

"Are they hurting you again? You have to tell someone about this, this is getting out of hand"

"I'm fine, I'm used to it. It'll only be for a few more months tell graduation. I dont want the boys worrying about me."

She hesitated "Fine. But please tell someone when it gets to much"

I head to the back and put on a spare uniform Luna had and waited for costumers to arrive. It was pretty slow since its Thursday and everyone would be busy with something during the weekdays.

I was almost at the end of Luna's shift when the bell rang and everyone started looking worried. I didnt know what happened until Luna motioned me to a table and saw that the Mafia king was here with his gang of friends.

This place is usually peaceful because the mafias dont come here. But when they do, it's always a fright because of what they would do to you if you made them mad.

I knew I had to take their order, so ignoring my shaking body, I walk over to them and pulled out my note pad.

"C-can I get y-you guys anything?" I sounded so weak stuttering infront of them

There were three girls and one boy. The boy and one of the girls looked very much alike. His head was down facing his phone while the girls were looking at the menu.

He looks his head up at me and I was shocked to find such a handsome face. His eyes were a bright, shiny green with black hair and little white spots in it. He was wearing ruby earrings and a wolf shaped necklace that matched the one his look-a-like was wearing.

I saw his eyelids raise a bit but when back down the second they were up. They all made their order and I went to the back to get the drinks. Still scared and worried I'd slip something up.

After I hand them their orders, it was time for me to go home, so I waved Luna goodbye and headed out. But it felt like I had eyes on me when I reached the door.

As I was walking, I became a little paranoid when I felt like I was about to get into trouble again.
Turns out I was right.

A man and 2 others jumped out infront of me catching me by suprise. They didnt look friendly either.

"Well, looks like we got a pretty lady out here all alone" the main guys says with a disgusting smirk making me worry more.

"Why dont we have some fun with this~" one of the secondary men say as they grab my wrist pretty hard.

"Leave me alone! Please!" I cried. But the other secondary pulled a cloth over my mouth to keep me quiet.

I got so scared when suddenly, I heard two gun shots that sounded really close, as the secondarys fell to the ground with blood coming out of their mouths

I was released and tumbled back, only to bump into something behind me. I turn around and saw the Mafias from the cafe, two girls holding guns with smoke coming out and the look-a-like with a gun pointing at the last standing guy.

"Havent I already told you about messing with civilians territory?"
The boys deep, husky voice said as he held on tighter to my shoulders, making me blush a bit.

"S-sir! I d-didnt mean-" the man started to say but was cut off by a shot to his forehead, causing him to fall back

"Dont need to hear no excuses from a rat" the look-a-like spoke with a bitch face so scary you wouldnt believe she was actually human.

One of the girls came over to me, her hair was bright blue with some pink highlights and her eyes were cyan like crystals

"Are you alright? Those bastards didnt hurt you, did they?" The crystal eyed girl asked, removing the gag from my mouth.

"Y-yes, I'm fine. Thank you so much"

"Dont worry about it kid. Where do you live? We'll walk the way there just in case" the other girl said, her having black curly hair that fades into red, her eyes brown.

I was hesitant at first but agreed and we started making our way to my house. Once we got to the door step, I thanked them again and they went their way. But before they walked away, I called for them and the boy stopped to turn to me.

"Can I g-get your name? I'm Berry"

...

"Riku" he responded as he walked away