22: Feeling

He sat me down on the bed, kissing me passionately and roughly, and me returning it. I tugged the back of his hair, earning a deep moan from him. His hands feeling around my waist and soon spread from my thigh to my torso. He rubbed his tongue softly against my lips, asking to be let in. I part my mouth and he pushes his tongue inside, both of ours rubbing and tasting eachother.

He starts taking off my shirt, showing the lacy bra set I had gotten, wasnt doing a very good job at covering anything. I could see his face blush taking in the sight, making it my turn to blush.

"You're very beautiful, Berry"

"Heh, I think your friend agrees" I point down to his pants.

He blushes harder from my comment, pushing me on the bed, now my back was on the bed and he was on top of me. He slowly gets rid of my pants, revealing my panties that matched the bra.

His hand reached closer to my clit, lightly rubbing it making me moan. He starts circling it and I try to maintain my noise.

"Dont worry, the bed rooms are sound proof~ Pick a number from 1 to 5"

"2?"

With that, he sticks 2 fingers into me, causing me to moan loudly. It felt amazing of him thrusting his fingers into me, starting with 2, then 3, then 4. Every so often I would twist my waist, begging him to curl his fingers. Soon, it became too much, as my liquid built up and my moans and pants start getting heated.

"Ri~ I-Im gonna.." he cuts me off by replacing his fingers with his tongue, tasting the juice that leaks out. The way his smooth tounge rubbed in and out of me was what got me over the edge. After some quick strokes, I let out my liquid in his mouth, leaning my head back from the pleasure. He licks away the extra juice as I desperately tried to get his pants off, wanting him to stick it in me so far I pass out, but he grabs my hand, stopping me from doing so.

"What is it you want, bunny~" this dickhead really gonna make me beg.

"P-please. I w-want you in me" giving me a smirk, he takes off his pants along with that strap he wears, as he lines himself with my entrance. He lifts my leg and holds a good grip before slowly thrusting himself in.

"I t-thought you said y-you were a virgin" remembering he never kissed nor had sex with any previous ex.

"I am, well, I was" as he goes deeper till our hips touch, I let out a moan of pain and pleasure from being so full. After giving him the ok, he starts moving back and forth, creating friction inside of me, burning my insides. He's pants and moans become louder and rougher as he sped up. He leans forward, still thrusting hardly, as he sucks and kissing my neck and breasts. That is so gonna leave a hickey.

"merda, così stretto il mio coniglietto~" from his classes, he said, 'shit, so tight my bunny'. It's been a while since I last heard him speak his original language. It turns me on. I leaned forward to suck his neck as his thrusts got faster and harder. The harder he got the harder I sucked, creating a darker and darker hickey on him.

I felt my juice building up again, Riku's member twitching inside me, and I think we both know the other is close to coming.

"Not yet, bunny~"

"Please~ I cant hold it"

"Just a few more thrusts"

He started going even faster if possible, I gripped the sheets tightly, trying so hard to not cum yet. It was becoming so much, too much for me to hold in. Both of our faces deep red, hickeys on our necks, sweat dripping down and so much pleasure. The scent of sex filling the room as our noises kept going.

"Go ahead, little bunny. Cum for daddy~" he didnt have to tell me twice. Both of us came so hard and we both let out moans of exhaustion. Riku leans down and rests his head in the valley of my breasts, still inside me. It took us a minute to catch our breathes.

Riku starts kissing and sucking on my breasts, making me go over again. It wasnt fair I was the only one getting pleasure. I shoved him over so now I was on top of him. Before he could say anything, I lowered my head and started licking his throbbing dick, causing him to lean back and groan.

"F-fuck~" I start taking him in, as much as I can, and having to stroke my hand over the parts I could fit. He lays his hand on my head, silently begging me to keep going. I start sucking harder and faster till I felt his seed in my mouth. He told me to swallow which I obeyed and swallowed as much as I could.

I lifted up, creating a satisfying pop sound as his cock leaves my mouth. He cups my face with his hands and brings me close to kiss me, tasting the cum that was left inside.

We kept going at it for hours, doing different positions and cumming in every single one of em. I had no idea what time it was when we were finally tired out, my legs so sore and knowing I wont be able to stand properly. We cuddle with eachother, holding on for dear, heated life. I can tell Riku was hesitant at first from when almost happened to me before, but I wanted this from him, I wanted it from only him.

"I love you so much, Berry"

"I love you too, Riku" and with those words, we both fell into deep sleep, finally resting after showing our love to the other.