33: Apart

BERRY

I still couldnt beleive what we did.

We knew what would happen.

But I would do it again.

But the looks on their faces when they realized what we were doing, the begs Riku made for us not to do it, was too much to handle. We loved eachother so much and it hurt to have to let him go. At least now he'll be safe. All of them will.

Right now, I'm in the kitchen, helping with meals. As I figured, Dad didnt have any positive use for me, so he's making me work as a maid. At least he isnt hurting me, that's all I'm grateful for. Aaron and Zane were taken to their rooms to get ready. Apparently, Dad wants them to take over in his place soon, so while they work to make him stronger, they'll be trained to run his fucked up job the way he would.

I was only given so much time to speak to either of them but when I did, we could barely say what we wanted to, being watched by at least one person all the time.

I hate this, but what choice did we have.

_______

This morning, I woke up super early before anyone else woke up. Me and my brothers planned this as the only way to be able to speak to eachother freely and for longer.

In my pj's, I tiptoed to the small living space under the stairs, being met by my brothers, getting hugs from each of them. According to my father, I'm too filthy to be considered family enough to even touch them.

"It's good to see you alright, sis" Aaron whispered, letting go of his grip on me but still held my arms.

"Its good to see you guys too. What's he having you guys do?"

"He's barely treated us like sons and more like soliders, working and training non stop and forced to not see you" Zane said, getting visibly irritated at how this is going so far.

"He also has been scheduling meetings with other powerful people in hopes of us getting engaged" Aaron spoke but my reaction kept him from continuing.

"What? Why?"

"He wants family blood to run his business. Hoping me or Zane will give him at least one grandson to run the business when it's our turn to retire"

"We didnt say anything because we were lucky enough that you had no part of it" Zane said, attempting to ease the pain in my heart.

"Not complaining, but why not?" Knowing my father, he'd want me to suffer. And giving birth to a child that isnt with Riku, is forced, AND at my age would be torture enough.

"You arent his daughter. The only blood relation you have tied with us is Mom, which he already doesnt like. We even found out that he found the guy who was your biological father and tortured him this whole time, keeping him alive just to hear him suffer" Zane answered, and now it made sense. He wants blood family to take over, and by blood, he means his blood, not just family.

"Its fucked up, really" Aaron sighed, leaning against the wall as his hands are held on his frustrated face.

I could barely focus on the conversation, all I could think about was home, where everyone was there probably worried sick about us. I already miss Riku dearly and I just want to hold him in my arms again, feel his rough but delicate hands roam my body and his lustful kisses softly mark my body. I miss hearing his laugh, feeling his body, the scent that he leave when I cuddle with him and my clothes trap his cologne in them.

I caught myself getting warm thinking about him, practically feeling his bare chest on my back when he plowed into me during our first time. The huge dick filling me with one thrust and the intense pleasure I got when he railed me, wishing it was longer and moaning his name for I have no idea how long. His wet tongue eating away at my clit and devouring my entire insides, my cum just refreshing water to him didnt make him stop thankfully.

I didnt realize I was daydreaming till we heard clicks of shoes going down the opposite hall, not coming our way but still alerting us that people were waking up.

"We'll continue this next night. We all know the plan, right?" Aaron question, recieving nods from both his siblings as we parted back to our spaces.

Dont worry, Irenes.

We're coming back soon.

Sorry for the wait, something came up. I've also been trying to update my other story a bit so I might be a little slow on this one. I still cant wait to continue further into this. Should I make a second book after this gets far or just make this a really long book?

Thanks for reading and I'll get back to you soon!