24: Running

RIKU

"Aaron, chill out!" I said, as I dodged the book that was thrown at me. Hard cover.

"DONT FUCKING TELL ME TO CALM DOWN, YOU DICK HEAD!" He yelled while chasing me with a knife in his hand. That guy didnt stand a chance agaisnt me but I wasnt focused enough and I had no weapons. He already kicked away the gun I had and is chasing me with my own knife, and it hasnt cooled down from earlier yet.

By now, everyone was awake and aware of the situation. Mama was with Zane calming him down, the girls gossiping, Miku and Slipper chanting for Aaron to catch me and Berry running behind him trying to catch up. I was fast, but we were inside and I didnt have too much space to work with. It's been 28 minutes now and it doesnt look like Aaron is gonna stop by himself anytime soon. With the little space I had, I just barely made it to my room and locked the door.

"RIKU, I SWEAR TO MOTHER FUCKING GODS, GET OUT!"

"YOU'RE GONNA TRY AND KILL ME, DAMN IT"

"YOU BET YOUR ASS I AM!"

An hour passes and I'm still in the room. They got Aaron tied and Zane calmed but I still stayed where I was, trying to catch my breathe. I regret nothing though. Couple seconds later I hear the door knob jingle, the sound of someone picking the lock from the outside. I reach over to grip my katana but relaxed when the door opened and Berry stood there.

"Since when did you know how to pick locks?" I smirked. I had no idea she even knew.

"Childhood experiences. Common, your mother said it was safe" I got up and followed her downstairs. Bout to get ready for the longest lecture I ever had.

_______

It's lunch and we're all sitting at the table as the food was being served. Mama kept pestering me about that night and the girls were so jumpy. Luna even whispered questions to Berry, things like 'How was he' or 'How did it feel', all of which she refused to answer due to her blushy face. Zane calmed down, still just a bit pissed but was ok now, but Aaron was still giving me death glares.

"Aaron, I wanted to thank you for at least calming down around me" he didnt say nor do anything.

"And Crystal"

"Yep?"

"... Thank you for hand cuffing him to the table" with that, Aaron lifted his hands fast at me but didnt get far due to the chains on his wrist that were connected to the legs of the table. He was only able to reach half way across. I knew this was risky but I decided to toy with it.

I held Berry by her waist, which caught her off guard, lifted her onto my lap and hugged her tightly so she couldnt move, not like she tried anyway. Aaron just got more mad than before. Crystal and Luna giggling under their breathes (which they were terrible at hiding), And Berry flushed bright red. I was wondering about her feeding me next to piss him off.

Before I could even look at her to say it, she holds up a fork with some fruit on it and held it to my mouth, looking up at me with puppy eyes. I smiled, forgetting the main reason I had her close to me and starting accepting her offers.

Lunch was over and Berry stayed behind with Zane to calm Aaron down, while I went to my office to do some work. I needed to find out who this man was and why he wanted those 3 so much. I had some of our trackers look him up while I looked over a few deals that were offered to me. Most of them were bullshit while others actually had good in them. My mind every so often flips back to that night and I find myself smiling.

BERRY

"Seriously, how could you even have that kind of things in your head?" Aaron asked, now uncuffed from the table with me on his left and Zane on his right.

"Brother, she's 18. As long as they both wanted it it's completely fine"

"Zane's right. Aaron, I love Riku just as much as I love you guys. I know it was a little fast but I'm very very happy my first time was him and that we'll have eachother forever"

Sigh"I guess you guys are right. You arent my baby sis anymore you have ever right to make your own choices"

"Theres one thing you're wrong about" both of them look at me confused "I will always be your baby sis"

We had one of those sappy TV hugs but it still made me feel happy. I went upstairs to find Riku. I knocked on his door softly, which became a habit I did so he knew it was me. I heard a come in and I opened it to see him sitting at his desk looking even more sexier if possible.

"Hey baby girl, how'd it go"

"Great, he's calm now and wont try to attack you anymore"

"Oh thank irene-" I laughed as he took a playful sigh of relief.

"I love him, but he doesnt have a chance against you"

"Hah. No he doesnt" Riku pulls me in for a hug and a bunch of ticklish kisses. A couple kisses and giggles later, his computer dings and we part so he can check it.

"What's that?"

"I had some of our trackers search for someone. From the information that internet creep gave, this man is responsible for the attacks that have been placed on you and your brothers"

He turns the screen to face me and on it is a profile of a man who made me freeze. I backed away from it as Riku sees the sudden change.

"Babe? What's wrong?"

No..

No.. not him..

Anyone but him... I start tearing and Riku jumps up and holds me.

"Babe, do you know him? Who is he?"

"He's..." I couldnt utter a word out as I stared at the picture.

The picture

Of my father