40: Wedding

BERRY

I cant beleive it. Its finally happening. What I thought would never happen to me in years is finally happening today, with the man of my dreams, and the family I so greatly wished for.

I'm in my dressing room with Luna and Crystal helping me get dressed for my wedding. I cant beleive I get to say that. My wedding.

(The red parts white)

"You look amazing, bestie" Luna cheered, as she helped me button up the sleeve. I could tell she was trying to hold back tears. Shes the only other person who knew what I went through all my life so seeing me so happy and healthy was extremely exciting for her.

"Thanks, Lun. You've always been my best friend" I told her, pulling her into a hug as we heard Crystal whine.

"Aww, what about me. Am I at least second best friend?" She pouted, receiving laughs instead of a response. I parted from Luna and walked over to her, slightly stumbling on my huge dress in the process.

"Of course, Crys. You are the best out of the rest of the mafia crew" I hugged her, making her pout go away. I know she was faking but still, that's Crystal for ya.

"You're lying but I'll take my win" she laughed as she had left to help out in the main area, passing Lady Xilo on her way out.

"Hello dears. You look simply beautiful, Berry. I can see how my baby boy fell in love with you" she said. All the girls from our family had a similar dress as mine, just less big and all black, vests with skinny sleeves.

"Thank you, Xi. I still find it hard to believe I found such a loving family like you guys" I told her truthfully. Every so often, I wake up expecting to be in my old house, with only my brothers and Luna to comfort me in this world. That no one loved me for me. But instead, I wake up by Rikus side, in my new home with my new family, and they love me and my brothers with all of their hearts.

"I'm glad you did find us. My son has never been so happy in these few years, ever since his father had taken the hit. Until you and your brothers came along, we assumed our lives would be empty, that missing piece never to be found" she walked up to us and placed a gentle hand on my shoulder.

"But now, we're better than ever. So much has changed and we have you kids to thank for it. You and Riku love eachother dearly and I hope I get grandkids very soon" she halfly joked the last part, making me blush and the makeup I was wearing barely noticeable.

"Ma'am!" I squealed, hovering my hands over my face, almost forgetting about the makeup and causing her and Luna to both laugh at my reaction. It was finally time to go down to the venue and I was nervous as hell. What if I screw up? What if he changed his mind? What if something happens and I lose him forever?