46: Belly

RIKU

Oh my god, Oh my god, Oh my god!

I'm gonna be a father! I still cant believe it! I've never been this happy before! Beside when I first met my bunny.

Even after 3 months, I still get excited when reminded about my soon-to-be child. A tiny Irene running around the house, calling for mommy and daddy.

A mini version of me and Berry. I daydream all day what it would look like, if it was a girl or boy, if it would be one kid or more. I don't want her hurt like mamas pregnancy.

I was in the kitchen waiting for my wife's craving food to be done. Mama constantly telling me to calm down and that I was over reacting, which was an understatement.

"Baby, she is only 3 months pregnant and you're already asking like your heads on fire" she said, putting the food on a serving tray.

"Uh. Do we need a reminder of what happened with someone elses pregnancy?" I told her. She knew damn well she was worse when she was 3 months pregnant with me and Miku. Knowing she was wrong, when rolled her eyes and handed me the tray.

I walked out of the kitchen and up the stairs to our room. I opened the door quietly because when I left, my love had just woken up with cravings. I was about to announce myself when I saw her standing infront of the mirror with her already growing belly showing. I sat the tray down and walked up behind her, resting my chin on her shoulder and lacing my fingers with hers.

"Do you like what you see?" She asked softly, but not in the flirty way I usually hear it. She sounded sad and empty.

"What do you mean, darling?" I asked, she moved her head so we were now facing eachother.

"I look fat and chubby" she told me, taking little chunks of her skin into her fingers. I chuckled at the statement, raising my head and twirling her around so her belly pressed against mine.

"Baby, that's just what it looks like. You're pregnant, what do you expect? And before you say it, no, I dont regret it" I started, her doe eyes looking up at me.

"You are growing a human being in your stomach. One that we made together. I'm so glad to call you my baby mama and I cant wait to see our little one" I said, resting my hand on top of her stomach.

"No matter what happens, I will always find you attractive, love you, worship you. Every time I see that little barrette I gave you all that while ago, I remember the day I first became obsessed with you. And ain't no body or anything is gonna change that" I finished, resting my forehead against hers, locking us in a deep and passionate kiss that got her moaning in my mouth.

We soon broke off, out of breath and warm. She was smiling and blushing like crazy, which is pretty normal now. I dont need her to say it but I knew she was thanking me for my words. I crouched down and placed a soft kiss on her belly, where my baby is sleeping right now.

"My babies" I muttered, getting her to giggle. We sat in bed and I started feeding her the tray, which was only slightly cold now, but she still accepted it. I would rather her have warm food. After she finished, I put the tray on the desk and climbed into bed with her, playing with her hair as she found something to watch on the TV.

I was starting to get drowsy again as my eyes struggled to stay open. I stopped playing and moved my position, laying my head on her lap but not with the force I usually use. I'm told a pregnant woman needs the restroom quite often and I didnt want her stuck under me.

She was fond of my change in placement and stroked my hair with her fingers, getting a moan out of me.

"My good boy" she whispered, kissing my cheek. I would have said something to follow that but I was falling asleep, dreaming about the family that was going to be mine in just 6 more months.

Why do they have to be so long!