41: Puppy Love

Riku and Berry are still on their honey moon

BERRY

I am just LOVING our time together, we had gone to Italy to spend our honey moon and it is amazing! To be quite honest, I wasnt really paying attention. I always found myself repeating my full name over and over again, clinging to my HUSBAND and refusing to let go as if this was a dream.

Ponta and Peony have had such a great time too. Riku brought us to a town that allows dogs and the people we've met love them. Ponta has been more playful around Peony and I'm starting to think he might be in love with her. Riku told me he saw Peony whine and run around our whole vacation home looking for Ponta when he went for a run. Oh my goodness, our pets are in love! It's just like me and Ri, love at first sight!

"My beautiful wife, what are you thinking about in that mischievous mind of yours" my newly wedded husband asked me. We in our living room watching tv, well, he was watching tv, I was thinking about our pets and how close they have been to eachother. They're clearly new to this kind of love and need a little push.

"Wouldnt it be so cute for the pets to have their own romantic moments. Little doggy wedding, puppy babies. We could be the god parents!" I told him excitedly, getting way too happy about my discovery. Riku thought so too as he laughed at my actions and cuddled me closer.

"Honey, dont get so over excited. Dont wanna embarrass the poor pups"

"But they are so meant for eachother, it'll be so lovely! Please" I begged him, giving him my best bunny eyes. I know I have the big man wrapped around my finger and I love it.

"What you do to me, my wife" he sighed, knowing he lost the battle and the war. We got up and found them in the backyard, playing with the toys we got them. Ponta kept sneaking glances over towards Peony, who was chewing her paws.

"This what you want?" He asked me as he grabs a ball, the one Ponta had in his paws, and rolled it so it would tap Peony. She lifted her head to look at it, and sniffed it. She looked up at Ponta, smelling his scent on it. Riku is making her think he rolled it over to her himself. Her tail wags as she uses her snout to roll it back.

"I think she wants to play, Ponta" I whispered to him, his face looking surprised as his nudges the ball back over to her, making her stand and kick it with her front paw. Dont you dare tell me dogs have no emotions.

We sat on the porch, watching them play together with different toys. Peony has grown fond of the rabbit squeaky we got her and always carries it with her to places refusing to drop it unless at home. Riku made a great pick when finding her.

"Aw, my little bunny has her own bunny" Riku cooed, tickling my neck while watching Ponta give Peony puppy kisses. I couldnt help but giggle at the action.

"I'm so glad to call you my wife. But I still dont understand" Ri tells me, leaning back in the bench.

"When we first came here, and I told you my plan about passing the mafia title to my sister, why did you say no? Dont you want to live a normal life without worrying about some douche bag kidnapping someone you love or worse, killing them?" He asked, even though I explained before.

"I told you many times before and I'll say it again. Being the mafia is who you are and I love you for you. No matter what. Till death does us part. So there will be a few rocky roads, nothing I havent survived"

"And for your information, normal is what I had before I met you, and that was living hell. Real hell would have been better. I dont want normal, my family isnt normal so why try to be like everyone else" I said, kissing his cheek for each breath.

"Besides, your mafia makes you powerful and sexy. You make me shiver just hearing your deep, husky voice" I decided to tease him, dragging my hand down his chest towards his lower area, feeling him tense up and his friend ready to play.

"Dont start something you cant finish, little girl~" he moaned, lifting his hands to hug my waist and pull me close.

"You're right. I'm so silly" I said, freeing myself from his grip and skipping back inside, leaving him with his *problem*.

"You're not seriously leaving me with this?! Berry!" He called out, as I start running to get away from him, laughing all the while he chased.

"THROUGH SICKNESS AND IN HEALTH, MOTHER FUCKER!" He yelled, unable to catch me because I'm so small, i fit through little spaces.

I love my new life<3