Special: Fathers Day

This is a special event chapter
6/18/2023, Fathers day.

KINGSLEY

I couldnt believe what was happening. My children have been kidnapped by this psychopath and I cant think of a logical way to get them back and make sure he doesnt get his hands on those 3. From what he's already accomplished, it's no doubt he has them under security, so if we try to ambush them, we could risk losing our kids.

Ugh! This was so frustrating! I finally get my kids back and the next day they get taken from me! Today of all days.

I'm in my office, trying to think of a plan to deal with this bitch. I heard my door creak and I look up to see my beautiful wife waiting to be let in.

"Darling, you know you dont have to wait to come into my office" I open my arm out for her to come into, which she gladly accepts and sits on my lap, hugging my torso as her head rests on my shoulder.

"I know you're tense, I can feel it from outside" she said softly. I was never able to hide my true feelings around her.

"I just dont know what we're gonna do. I dont wanna lose our babies but I cant let that bastard get what he wants"

"I'm scared too. I know how much you love them" She sat up and gave me a kiss, which I gladly returned. I just wanted my family safe. My entire family safe.

After that, I went upstairs to where Aaron, Zane, and Berry's rooms were, knowing they left up here a few minutes ago. I went to Berry's room first because she had a closer relationship to my kids, Riku specifically. I knocked on her door waiting to be let in but I didnt hear anything. For that matter, I didnt hear anything at all.

The door wasnt locked so I just peeked a bit in the room, finally understanding why I didnt hear anything. Berry wasnt in her room at all.

'Maybe she went with her brothers' I thought, as I made my way to Aaron's room. Kocking again but heard nothing. I opened it and still was met with an empty room.

I started getting a little worried. The only room left was Zanes, hopefully, they were there. I didnt wait to knock this time, straight away opening the door. But again, no one in sight at all.

I knew those kids long enough to know they wouldnt go to any of the other rooms without permission and everyone else was still downstairs.

Before I could panic, I saw a note on the dresser. I opened it and it was in Aaron's handwriting.

Who ever finds this, dont worry.
We're getting the twins back.
But consider this as our goodbye, and thank you for what you've done for us.

At the bottom were all their signatures.

Holy crap! They were gonna turn themselves in to their father to get my kids back. I made my way downstairs and showed everyone the note, all of them with worry on their faces.

Luna has told us what their father was like before being sent off, and let's just say we arent expecting an easy, weak bitch. Considering they man had years to start some fucked up life after escaping, he had to be prepared.

They would have already been long gone by now, it would be too late to stop them. Even if we tried, theres still the chance of getting Miku and Riku killed if anyone but those 3 were there. We had no choice but to wait for what ever happens.

The worst that could happen is this man lying and would keep all 5 of them, or Riku and Miku already being dead by the time they get there. I was getting more sick as the thoughts kept coming. Anything could happen down there and we cant risk getting involved and making it worse.

God, I hope those kids know what they're doing...

Happy Fathers Day! I love you Dad! This had to be a bit shorter than usual, my bad.