30: Savage

RIKU

It was so great having Dad back! Sure, our recent conversation could have been less awkward but still, I was so glad he was alive and that he forgave me. I can finally start lifting that weight off my shoulders. I felt I could never forgive myself until Dad forgave me.

It was now another day of school, I'm so glad Bunny only has another month of this. We both left the usual way (which I hope comes to an end soon), and got inside. As soon as I got in view, I could see groups of girls looking my direction with hungry eyes. Honestly, I was worried for myself. I wasnt going to be able to show them that I was already head over heels taken until Berry graduated, until then, I just had to act single and uninterested. Which was hard since the majority of people here are girls.

I had been called to the principal's office to receive a few updates that I needed to know about. Shes the only one who isnt into me since she already had a husband, which we started becoming quite the friends. When I walked out, I felt my stomach being gripped, but it wasnt low enough to be Berry. I turn around and saw one of those slutty teachers that wont stop hitting on me.

"Hey handsome, I heard you were gone a while back due to injuries. I hope you and your hunky bod are ok" she flirted, with the tips of her fingers over my chest, feeling the bandages that were visible. I swear this school makes me wanna punch someone. Again.

"Yes, as you can see, I am fine now. Just a little more tired than usual" I spoke a bit coldly, grabbing her wrist and lowering it away from me. Though she didnt take the hint.

"Well, maybe we can go out some time, rest that hunk of muscle for you" she clings tighter, starting to make me regret the one day I leave my weapons in my car. The bell was about to ring soon which gave me the perfect excuse.

"I have to get going to my class now, I suggest you get to yours" now I understood the phrase, 'saved by the bell'. I made it to the class room and glanced at the teens scattered about, but what caught my attention was Berry, who was giving me a death stare, her eyes raging with multiple emotions I cant fully read at once, but I know they arent happy.

I kept a cool face and taught the class but could quite focus when Berry remained in her pissed face. I honestly have never seen hwe mad before, upset yes, but not this kind of mad. If she was trying to get in my head, it was working.

The class ended and everyone got up to leave, Berry was the last to go and I tried reaching her. Key word: tried. That teach came back, pulling me back into the classroom as Berry continues to walk. Now I'm pissed.

"Oh Ri, why in such a hurry? We got time" she cooed at me, shoving me against my desk, dragging her hands over my chest.

"Who's we? Please leave me be. I have no interest in you" I was getting ready to knock her out if she didnt get off and get out. She was starting to get on my nerves.

"Oh common, I can give you everything you'd need in a woman~" she said, reaching to unbutton my blazer. Before I can kick her away from me, something  makes her go stiff and falls unconscious to the floor. I looked up to find a very angry Berry standing behind holding a taser. My baby is a bad bitch and that just made me horny.

"Bun? Are-" I started but was cut off by her lips on mine, shoving her tongue into my mouth and kissing me fiercely. This is the first she had ever been this forward before, I didnt think of her like that but I was dead ass enjoying it. Couple minutes later, we parted slightly to get air, her now on my lap as I'm leaned against the desk.

"I better not ever see that bitch talking to you again, or I'll do more than just tasing" she muttered softly, holding my face as her lips brush mine with every word. I could feel my pants getting tighter by every touch.

"Oh Baby Bunny, I'd never let anyone take me away from you. Every bit of me belongs to you~"

(SLIGHT SMUT WARNING)

"Good, then I can do this" and with that, she gets off and goes to lock the door. Coming back, she kneels down and unbuckled my belt, then pulling my pants down a bit, enough to show my tight boxers very clearly, I was getting very heated from her feistiness and I love it. She pulled her hand up under my shirt and unbuckled my strap, pulling it down so my dick was visible.

She starts rubbing me and I let out a few deep moans, which only caused her to go harder. I think she likes them.

"Aaah~ Mm~" I couldnt help but let those sweet words out, it felt so good. I flinched when her hand was replaced with her wet lips, kissing my tip and licking my sensitive sides, causing my moans to grow and grow.

"Ber~ s-stop teasing" I couldnt believe i was begging, but I really really need this from her. I can feel her smirk against my dick and let out some giggles, tickling my buddy with the vibrations. She started taking me in and sucking up and down, my moans becoming her music, making her suck harder and faster.

I was on the burge of cumming, releasing my thick, white liquid any moment. It took every bone in my body to not thrust myself into her, including the bone that's currently in her mouth. I was just about to release when she suddenly let's go, making me irritated and needing more.

"Nuh uh, you will wait till we get home, since you wanted to wait to show that slut some manners" What the hell?! Shes gonna leave me like this for hours?!

"And you better not pleaser yourself. That's my job" with that, she leave for her class, leaving me with a full dick and an unconscious whore.

I am so in love with her.