45: Baby

Today is the twins birthday, both turning 22. Everyone was getting ready to plan their suprise party while King is taking them out to distract them. During the party chaos, Xilo was helping me plan how to reveal the big news.

I was pregnant with Rikus baby. My love for him grew and now something else for him was growing. I couldnt believe it and still couldnt stop the few tears that dropped.

"Oh baby, quit those beautiful tears. Everything will be perfect and your family will be complete" Xilo said, putting on the last details of the plan together.

"I know. I just still cant believe it. My life has finally had happiness after so long. I just cany believe its finally turning around" I muttered, rubbing my barely growing belly, seeing if I can feel even the slightest baby in there.

"Neither can I. Feels like nearly months ago that Riku would never find someone he can truly love. But here you are in the flesh to prove me wrong" She said, holding my cheek with one of her hands, giving me a warm smile.

"We must hurry, if we want to make this suprise party work" she joked, getting me to giggle. We were gonna have the party at the highschool. Everyone wanted to celebrate Riku and Mikus birthday. The adults found out about our secret relationship but no charges could be done even if they wanted to. Some who were jealous tried but didnt work.

The party was being held all over the school, different games and stuff in the classrooms, dinner in the cafeteria, and loads of other things.

The whole thing was finished by the time Zane came running down the hallways, warning everyone that the birthday kids were here. We got into our places and waited for them to walk through the doors. King came first, making sure the door wasnt open enough for them to see inside, and then opened it wide for us to see them both.

"SUPRISE!" Everyone shouted, banners and balloons falling and confetti bombs going off, startling both of them.

The party was a blast, the cake that was made for them was actually two separate cakes stacked, so both twins had their own. The outside was the same, but cutting into it shows different flavors and decorations, representing the twins.

Now it was time for presents, there were TONS of gifts, each person got both twins a gift so they each opened the gift from that person. One of the teachers knew they loved the Sanrio so she got Ri a Kuromi plush and Mi a Cinnamoroll plush. The problem with it was that she got the interests wrong and the characters had to be switched between the two. They accepted them anyway and when the lady wasnt looking, they gave eachother the plush they didnt want.

Now it was my turn, I had one box that had something inside for both of them to see. There were strings that both of them had to pull in order for the box to fall open. Once they did, the items inside were scattered about. Everyone but me and Xi were curious.

Inside were tiny baby boots, little rattles and teething toys, tiny outfits, blankets, pacifiers, two shirts that were adult sized and one small box.

Both pulled up the shirts, Rikus said 'Proud Dad' and Mikus had '#1 Aunty'. Everyone looked at one another confused, the twins looking like they were putting things together. They do love puzzles.

I pointed at the box that was still in there. Miku picked it up and opened it to where she can see. She immediately shut it and a few tears nearly came out. Without looking away from me, she passed it to Riku. Riku opened it completely, revealing a positive pregnancy test, with a little note that read 'See you on Kingsley's birthday'

"Baby... Really?" He stuttered, both slowly getting up from their seats with tears now falling. Everyone by now has seen the gift and were shocked and excited. I nodded to answer Riku and was suddenly locked in a bear hug by both of them, Riku kissing me all over my face.

"I'm gonna be a daddy!"

"I'm gonna be an aunty!"

Everyone was congratulating me and Ri for the baby, luckily my brothers forgot how babies were made. Riku refused to let me go the rest of the day, feeding me any food my cravings asked for. He mumbled sweet nothings to my belly while resting his head on my lap, knowing that soon, it'll be his baby.

The sun was setting and the party was now over, everyone had gone home and we were now in our home, in the theater room watching some funny shows. Riku gave me tons of pillows and blankets, afraid I'd get cold and uncomfortable. My big baby was worried about his little baby.

We soon became tired, everyone else was asleep and I was cuddled into a spoon position with Riku snuggled into my back, his head nuzzled in my neck. I love the warmth he gave off.

"I love you, Mrs Irene"

"I love you too, Mr Irene"

"And I love my baby" He muttered, resting his hand on my stomach. I heard his soft snores and knew he fell asleep.

I fell asleep soon after, dreaming about my new family.