39: Backfire

RIKU

I cant beleive how much my life has changed in just a simple day. If I hadn't let the girls talk me into going to that cafe, I wouldnt have met the love of my life, finally feel love after years of missing it, and getting married tomorrow. I feel like the happiest guy in the world.

Me and Miku were out shopping because I wanted to get Berry a gift on our wedding day. I know it's usually the guest who do that but my family ain't like everyone else.

We looked through a few shops because we could find something worthy of my queen. We found a shop that seemed promising and finally found the gift we needed. We placed an order for it tomorrow and walked out to go back home. I seem to be alot more clingy to Berry than usual. Maybe because of the wedding.

We were walking back to the house, we didnt take the car because it was pretty sunny lately, when I started getting an uneasy feeling.

"You feel that?" I asked my sister, recieving a similar frown on her face. Before she could answer, cloths were covering our mouths and the sudden movement caused us to inhale, consuming whatever drug was on it and made us both pass out.

_______

What felt like an hour or so later, I woke up to the smell of rusty metal and cold air hit my arms. I tried getting up but I was tied to a chair with flesh pressed against my arms.

"Mi?" I called, putting peices together and knowing Miku was tied to me from the back.

"God damn it, we already got kidnapped" she groaned, saying the words for me. It was annoying the first time already. But we got rid of the main problems so who kidnapped us this time.

We heard footsteps coming from upstairs and turned to find a small group of men walk towards us, same style of outfit but different features.

"Looks like we got some rich punks this time. Sure they'll give us the money with no harm" one of them said, giving some shitty smirk as the other two agreed. This might be one of those small wannabe gangs who try to become strong mafias like us.

"Who the fuck are you to think we'd give you dipshits anything" Miku said, getting us more of a challenge with her big mouth.

"You richie's think you're so much better than us, but unless you hand us fifty thousand dollars, we'll show you just what you deserve" the man said, cracking his knuckles as the others got ahold of weapons. But it didnt seem like he mentioned anything of our status or he wouldnt have kidnapped us.

"Do you even know who we are?" I asked, raising my brow at him. No mention of the mafia, none about our parents, only our wealth.

"Doesnt matter if you're the majors kids or not, we're getting our money" one of the armed men said, making me and Miku give eachother looks and smirked.

"Do you know who our parents are?" Miku asked, making the men question where this is going.

"Oh my god, you are so screwed" I laughed, Miku joining in soon after. Just then, we heard glass shattering upstairs, the multiple heavy steps moving around, a few could be heard making their way downstairs. Before these bastards could even turn around, the door was busted open and our parents were found, each holding guns and with their mission suits on and their Mafia Mask to over their faces.

 Before these bastards could even turn around, the door was busted open and our parents were found, each holding guns and with their mission suits on and their Mafia Mask to over their faces

(Colors change based on who wants it to)

We wear our masks to prevent anyone to find us easily by recognizing us.

I knew it was Mama and Papa because not only are their lights both black (Wedding colors), but their masks had crowns on them, as King and Queen and me and Miku as the prince and princess.

They reacted fast as Dad jumped at one of the guys, ducking from the swing the man gave and slamming his gun in his knee, I could hear it break. Mom jumped behind another one and used her signature blade to cut our ropes, then swung it into her guys head.

The last one was about to hit Dad from the back, but lucky, me and Miku had our tasers with us, jumped up and stabbing his neck on either side, sending electricity through his bloodstream.

All three were now dead, and we barely got our clothes dirty this time. That was a record.

"Per quanto" How long Dad asked, using the voice filter the masks come with.

"Dieci minuti" Ten minutes Miku said, grabbing her phone from the nearby table, along with passing me mine.

"They didnt even try" Mom muttered, upset to not get a good fight for once. Someone likes to feel young.

We got out of the basement, turns out, these goons put us in some old house that wasnt too far from the spot we were jumped at. Talk about noobs.

"Starting to think the trackers in the necklaces make it too easy for you guys" I said, fiddling with my wolf necklace as we made our way home.

"What trackers-" Miku asked. Oh right, we didnt tell her yet. Imma let them do it. We got home and I went upstairs to find my Bunny sleeping soundly on my bed, wearing one of my hoodies again. This was a simple mission so we had no reason to tell any of the others.

I got in bed with her and cuddled her to my chest, hearing her sigh and snug her face into my abs. I held back a chuckle, hoping to not wake her.

I cant wait till you're mine tomorrow, my beautiful fiance.