31: Taken

BERRY

Ha! I showed him. Leaving him with his little problem showed definitely prove my point. But god was I nervous as hell to go through with it, I am not a forward person at all.

The rest of the day went by and in between, Ri has sent me loads of texts, to which I responded only simple to no answers. He'll just have to be patient when we get home. I even took my plan further and avoided him, not letting him see me. When the end of the day came, I was way out the door before him and took a short cut to get home before him, but I made sure to leave him a note saying that so he doesnt wait too long.

I am a monsta' (accent implied)

I made it home and hurried to the garden. I've planted my own flower back there a little while ago and it was now time to water it. I set my bookbag down and grabbed a watering bucket, filling it with water from a hose, and made my way over to my seed, smelling all the scents of the grown flowers as I go. I made it to my little bud and gently poured water over it, making sure not to drown it.

I stayed there for a bit, knowing Ri will eventually find me here because I refuse to go anywhere else in the house alone unless he's with me. I just cant help but feel it's wrong to do so, I am still a guest here after all.

Few minutes later, I hear some sound coming from a nearby bush. I got startled for a moment, worried it was someone hiding there, but then I remembered the only way in the garden is through the house door and the Irene's would never let that happen, so it must be something else. I got a little closer to the bush and just seconds later, out pops Ponta, panting and softly barking at me.

"Ponta? What's wrong boy?" I knew he doesnt normally ask like this and the last time I saw him this worried was when I tried to style his fur with bows and curls. Ponta kept barking, tugging on my sleeve to get me to follow him. We make it back inside but when I came in, everyone was looking as worried as Ponta was, and I had no idea what happened.

"What's wrong? Why is everyone so panicked?" I was scanning the room and had yet to see the twins, but everyone else was there.

"Riku never came back from school hours. Miku went out to find him and she didnt come back either. That was 20 minutes ago!" Crystal piped. Now I knew why they were worried, the twins are never late without reason. If there was a reason, they'd say it.

I felt guilt ride my blood streams. I left Ri alone at school. Did leaving him alone make him a target? Did I put him in danger? Their mother was slightly crying as their father tried comforting her, ordering a few gaurds to find any clues as to where they are and report back immediately.

Even Slip was worried, and she always has a bitch face on. Even my brothers and Luna were worried and they werent here long enough to get that close to anyone, Luna especially.

The gaurds were sent and everyone is in the living room, waiting and wondering what happened to them. I kept fidgeting with my barrette the whole time. Kingsley was on a home computer, trying to track where they are. Those wolf necklaces? They have trackers inside on em but no body knows except Xilo and Kingsley, the ones who made them to begin with.

What felt like hours later but was actually 30 minutes, 2 guards came back with news for us to hear, and by the looks of their faces, its wasnt good.

"What is it. Where are my kids?" Kingsley spoke, worried sick about his only children.

"We didnt find them, but we found this in Sir's car" one spoke as the other hands a note over. 'Sir' was what they called Riku unless they were given permission to say his name, same thing for Miku and 'Miss'

"From the scene, Sir's keys were still in the car, but never started, nor did he leave the school campus. Miss has been tracked to follow but once a few meters away from the school, her tracker malfunctioned and we lost sight of her" the gaurd with the note said. So Riku was about to leave but never did and Miku was caught soon after. The trackers cant be messed with unless someone used a strong magnet on them, and non were around either of their locations. Who ever was responsible took Riku, knew Miku would come soon after, and waited for her to they can catch her too.

I was soon dropped from my thought bubble when 2 gun shots fired and the gaurds were now dead on the floor, King and Xilo both holding guns.

"Woah! What was that for?!" Aaron spoke, shocked by the sudden actions and he wasnt the only one.

"Those were ours. They dont have our pack symbol imprinted on their hands, something that is required in order to work for us in case of intruders" King said while opening the letter, while I looked at the gaurd to see if his information was true and it was. King pulled out a note and started reading what was on it:

Dear Irenes,
I'm sure by now you are aware of the situation.
I have your children in my hands and dont plan on releasing them without a reward
You have something I want and I now have something you want.
Send my children to this address and your kids will be returned with no harm. But the longer I wait, the worse they get. *** ***** *****

At the bottom are 2 finger prints that match Rikus and Mikus, proving he has them.

Holy shit! My father has the twins and wants me and my brothers in exchange. I couldnt believe my suspicions came true as to us bringing trouble to this family.

"No fucking way am I letting him get what he wants. We can make a plan to get them. Let's just hope this address isnt fake" Slipper spoke up, furious someone went this far in regards to people he didnt even care about.

Me, Aaron, and Zane backed away from the crowd, taking in the information.

"Damn. He wants us this badly" Zane said, messing with the strings of his hoodie.

"We cant let him have us, who knows what he'll do" Aaron argued, already remembering what he did to me and Mom.

"But we cant let the twins get hurt because of us-" I said, as my brothers lower their head in agreement. This was a three way situation, where 2 win and 1 loses. But what other choice do we have.

We all went upstairs to Zanes room, getting any possible this we would need. Aaron wrote a note and left it on the desk closest to the door, knowing someone will find it. We escape through the balcony and managed to get by the guards.

On our way to the address to save the twins, and sacrifice our freedom.

Hello. I dont usually do A/N's, but I've been planning on making another story. No, it does not mean this one is coming to an end any time soon, but I just want to give you guys more stories. Thank you for reading this far and hope you enjoy what's next to come!