50: New additions

BERRY

I just cant wrap my head around it.

I'm looking at my loyal, caring, loving husband feed our babies, feeling like my whole world was complete. Our babies. OUR babies!

"How about you stop watching me with your googling eyes and eat up, darling" He chuckled, making me blush as he caught me staring. Even after all we been through, I still cant handle my blush around him. I sighed as I took my fork and dug into my food happily.

"Why wont you let me help you with the babies? It's not like I'm crippled" I whined for the hundred time ever since we got home. Riku hasent let me out of bed and I'm losing my mind.

"The doctors agreed to let us come home early if you stayed in bed. Besides, you're still recovering from the birth, you'll be weak" He explained once again as he tickled Lily.

"Its not like what you give me is any different, and I recovered just fine"

"A. You ended up hella sore
B. Dont make me shove another baby inside of you if you keep using that mouth"

I couldn't help but shiver at the thought. I can't wait till we can fuck again. My thoughts were cut off by Lotus pushing the baby bottle away from him, indicating he was done. I lifted him to my shoulder and gently pat him to make him burp, which he cutesy did.

"You both are just so cute. Yes you are" I cooed, ticking him and causing him to giggle, making Lily giggle as well.

"And you have to admit that they got some of that cuteness from you" I teased, turning to Riku, who blew a raspberry at me childishly. He stopped when we heard a smaller one. Both of us turned to the babies, who were looking at us. He blows again and Lily blew back.

"Crap, they do get some of it from me" He chuckled, which made me laugh and soon he started laughing with me.

"I love you, bunny" He said softly, kissing me on the cheek.

"I love you too, honey" I responded softly back, kissing his lips.

And that's the end of the story. I know this was a short ending but I've gotten so busy, I could barely post like used to. I will make different story as a type of one-shot for this book so anything ya'll wanna see. Ask me here and I'll make it.
Thank you for reading, I'll continue the other stories.
Until then, take care.