7: Jealousy

A week has pasted since our first day here. Aaron and Zane have been given work to do at home after being informed that they will be taking a longer break. Riku would keep a closer eye on me as school incase that Rider guy comes back.

The three of us got along with the others quite well, and I feel like me and Riku have gotten closer in more ways than one. I was sitting in Slippers room looking for a book she had for me to read when I heard something move around in the room beside.

I heard footsteps come towards me and I, for whatever reason, got nervous and jumped into the closet and closed the door to a crack so I can see. A girl walked through with just a robe on and placed herself on the bed. I didnt recognize her since she wasnt a common face around the house.

Soon after I heard more steps coming and the door flew open showing Riku as he looked pretty upset. Slipper followed behind him.

"The hell are you doing here" Riku said, sounding cold and not very happy to see her. Slipper had the same expression.

"Just waiting for you, handsome. You've been avoiding me ever since our parents called. I missed you, babe" I felt my hand pull itself into a fist. I was raging with jealousy.

"I'm sure Lady Rachel already explained that it wasnt happening" Slipper said, crossing her arms over her chest. Guess everyone found out about the call that day.

"It's not like it's your business, Slip." She turns to Riku "But you and I would make a great couple, ya know. I'll let you even have your way with me whenever you want to" I almost gagged in the closet.

"A. I want nothing to do with a whore like you, B. This isnt even my room, its Slips, and C. I should be allowed to choose who I date and you arent even close. Please leave before I call security" He says, pointing at the door.

She let's out a huff and leaves as Riku slams the door behind her. I grew attached to him and now I feel very angry whenever another girl gets close to him.

"Berry? She was suppose to be here, where is she?" Slipper asked, walking to the other side of the room. I realized I was still hiding in the closet so I walked out as both of them turned to me.

"That was a very weird situation I was stuck in" I said, trying not to sound very rude.

"Sure was. I'm just glad shes out. I dont get why she cant take a hint" Slipper said, trying to straighten out her sheets.

"Its getting on my nerves. We were all going out to the mall to get you and your brothers new clothes. Would you like to come with?" Riku asked, sounding calmer than his expression.

"Oh. Sure, I'd love to come" I went to my room and got a spare outfit Crystal gave me and the three plus Aaron and Zane left to the mall

RIKU

When we got there, the girls went their way while I went with the boys. It feels good to not be the only man in the house now. They kept looking for clothes that didnt cost too much but I kept reminding them that they can get whatever they wanted, I even offered them smoothies when we were all finished.

About an hour of searching and buying, we went over to the meet up spot when I spotted my bunny with a guy that was making her uncomfortable trying to lay his filthy hands on her.

I could tell her brothers saw, but I was even more pissed. NO ONE touches my bunny but ME.

I stood behind Berry so she couldnt see me, the guy tried ignoring me. I pulled out my gun for only him to see, and that made him shut up. He backed away without another word and I was pleased. I put the gun back and turned my attention towards the confused bunny.

"Oh there you boys are. How'd it go" Slipper says, causing Berry to turn and face us.

"We got what we needed" I said, trying not to sound like my pissed self after what had just happened.

We got our drinks and went out to leave. When we got home, all the girls went with Berry to see her try on her new clothes. I went to my office and sat at the desk, as I was imagining her with different outfits. I sound like such a horny bastard.

My mind trailed off the the upcoming ball that was supposed to be held. All the mafias would be there. My family with take turns going and it was my turn this time.

What sucked was that I had to bring a date.