26: Club accident

It's been a little while since we heard about the whole dad situation. The mafia had tons of people looking into it while me and my brothers werent left anywhere without someone watching us. Was a little over the top if you ask me.

It has been pretty stressful, having to look over your shoulder 24/7 and being careful of your surroundings. I just needed a break from it for a little while.

I was in Ri's room, playing with Ponta, when Luna walked in and closed the door quietly, as if trying not to be heard.

"What's up, Lun?"

"Nothing. Wanna go out tonight? Theres a club a few blocks down we can go to"

"What? I'm not sure we can go-" I was so sure we couldnt go, not with our situation. Plus even if we werent being hunted, the boys would be very protective, and I include Riku as one of em.

"We'll just sneak out, it's only gonna be a little while. It's tiring with all the extra security we gotta do" she had a bit of a point there.

Sighing, I got up and went to Ri's office. I walked in to see him focused on some documents on his computer. As I got closer, he sees me and his face softens, motioning me to sit on his lap.

"Hey Bunny, what brings you here"

"Oh nothing, just wanted to check on you. You've been really busy lately"

"I'm glad you thought of me. I was actually about to find you cause me and Miku have to leave for a meeting soon, so we wont be home for a while"

"Ok then, I hope it doesnt be useless like the others"

"Hah, yeah, I'll miss you while I'm out" he kisses my forehead and picks us both up to walk out. He got ready and met Miku at the door. He give me a goodbye kiss and they both left. Then me and Luna secretly got dressed for the club. She wore a soft pink, long sleeved dress that reached just below her knees and I wore a light violet dress with the same length but wore one of Ri's black jackets over it. We climbed down her bedroom window and headed to the club.

It actually wasnt bad, pretty chill for a club. We went to sit at the bar and ordered some soft drinks. I dont plan on drinking anytime soon. Luna drank too much mountain dew and had to use the bathroom, leaving me there to enjoy the music. As I was waiting for her, some guy walked up to me smelling like alcohol. It hurt my nose.

"Hey pretty doll, you here alone?"

"What's it to you" I was a little pissed that I couldnt go one day without some asshole flirting with me.

"How bout we go some place more private~" he said, reaching to grab my hand

"How bout no" I turned around and saw Riku with a pissed face and Miku next to him with a matching face.

Crap-

"Who the hell are you?" The guy asked, but was soon shut up by a dart that hit his neck and made him pass out. I turn back to the angry twins and saw Miku with a tube in her mouth with holes on both ends.

"I. Thought you guys had a meeting.."

"We do, it's in the VIP lounge. What are you doing here" Ri asked, lowering his head to my level.

"Um, me and Luna were just coming here for a night out"

Without another word spoken, Riku picks me up and goes towards the door while Miku goes to the bathrooms searching for Luna. Riku went to his car and sat me in the back seat while he went up to the front and sat in the driver's seat. Few minutes later, Miku comes out with Luna behind, doing the same thing Riku did and went to sit in the passengers seat.

The car ride home was silent and the 2 of us nervous the whole way. I never seen the twins this chill about someone disobeying either of them. We made it back and us in the back were dragged back inside. Riku and Miku took their shoes off so they would make any footsteps through the house. We get to my room and me and Luna were both set on the bed with the twins infront of us with that look that says 'Ya fucked up'.

"What the hell were you two thinking" Riku said

"Yeah, you both know the state you guys are in. It's not very safe to go out, especially on your own" Miku added

"I'm sorry, it was my idea. I just thought it would be a good idea to have a bit of fun for just a little while" Luna said, taking the blame.

"I understand, but what you need to understand is that without proper protection, you both could have gotten hurt or worse. We seen what this guy is capable of"

"We know, we're sorry" I said, giving Riku puppy eyes, knowing it's his weakness. "Please, please dont tell my brothers"

"..."

"Ri.. Dont fall for her eyes" knowing that it's working, I gave him more innocent puppy eyes with a few watery tears, threatening to fall if he does end up telling.

"UGH FINE, I wont tell them. But you both wont be allowed to go out again for a week" though I was happy my plan worked, I was now pouting at him suddenly acting like a dad. Miku facepalm herself while walking out to her room. Luna and I get changed to pajamas and go back to bed, but I waited for Luna to close her room door so I could sneak to Ri's room. I made it in and he was in nothing but his strap laying on his bed facing upward.

I suddenly felt clingy and walked slowly towards him, snuggling beside him as his arms wrap around me.

"You know those eyes arent gonna work forever, right"

"Maybe. But it's so cute seeing you cave because of them"

He playfully smacks my head as we both drift to sleep, but was soon woken and separated by a fluffy ball growling at Ri.

"Damn dog-"

I giggled and we laid back down with Ponta in between us.