10: Danger

I hard noises coming from downstairs. I had no idea what was going on but it sounded bad. I got up and walked out the room with Ponta following me. Once we were downstairs, it all looked terrible. Some guy was holding a gun at Riku, who was standing infront of Aaron and Zane. I had no idea what was going on but seeing the looks on my brothers faces, I didnt like it.

"I said it before and I'll say it again, those two are coming with me" the guy said, motioning towards my brothers but still holding up his gun.

"Bite me" Riku said, standing his ground, and looking hot while doing it. "They arent going anywhere with you, Rider"

This guy was Rider? The one who attacked the house? How did he find us here and why did he want them so badly?

My thoughts were cut off when I heard a gun shot and Riku fell to the floor holding his bloody shoulder. He had gotten shot! Rider started walking towards my brothers when I had done something I didnt think I was capable of.

Throwing a glass vase at Riders head caused him to tumble over and groan in pain. He turned towards me and before I could react, he had made his way over to me and held me up by my throat.

"Oh, you have a sister? She looks pretty enough to satisfy me"

Ponta jumped up and bit Riders arm, causing him to let me go as I fell to the floor catching my breath. My brothers ran to me and helped me up as Rider threw Ponta across the hall.

"Ponta!" I called, running over to him to make sure he wasnt hurt badly. Riku had gotten up and pointed a gun at Rider, still holding his shoulder with his free hand.

"Get the hell out. I'm not afraid to paint the town red"

"You know dam well I'll be back for them. ALL of them" and with that, Rider left out the front door. Due to the noise, I didnt hear all the banging that was coming from a nearby door. Aaron went over with a key and unlocked it as the girls (minus Miku) tumbled out.

"Oh my god, what happened, where'd he go?" Crystal asked, as she, Slipper, and Lady Rachel came out looking distressed.

"He left. What is this mans problem? Why does he want us so bad?" Zane responded, supporting Lady Rachel's weight.

"My baby! What did he do to you?" She cried out, seeing her son in pain. She ran over and held him carefully, looking at the cut the bullet created.

"He shot my shoulder, I'm fine" he says as he hissed in pain, gripping the wound, which I knew would only make it worse. I pulled his arm and tugged him to his room as Ponta limped behind. I sat Ri on his bed as I went to the bathroom to get a med kit. I came out and saw Ponta had laid himself on Riku and was trying to comfort him.

I had Ri take off his shirt and I started disinfecting his wound, then stitching it closed so it can heal. I could feel his eyes and heavy breathing on me but I tried to focus and him. When I was done, i packed up the kit and looked up at him, as to find his bright emerald eyes meet mine. We held contact for a minute before I broke the silence.

"Why is he doing this?" I asked, causing his expression to shift into alert mode. "What does he want with us?"

Ri looked away with worry in his eyes, then closed them as he started explaining.

"Rider has always been obsessed with power, he never cared about anything else. We would always fight and I would end up winning every time. He found out your brothers jobs and tried to kidnap them to work for him by force, making him stronger so he can be Mafia King. I think we both know why he wanted you along with them"

He's trying to use us? He looks nothing like a good guy so him having the Mafia King title wouldnt be any good at all. Zane works as a spy for a detective agency and Aaron is a famous scientist who created tons of chemicals and gadgets and shit. As for me, I guess men find my body attractive.

"He's- not gonna hurt any of us, right?"

"Of course not, I will make sure he doesnt lay a finger on you nor your brothers"

"That's not what I meant. I meant, he's not going to hurt your family, right? He wont hurt you?"

His gaze softend at my question and he gave a soft smile, then held my face and pulled it closer to his, As we shared a deep kiss with eachother. My hands roamed him bare chest, feeling his abs, as he sticks his tongue to collide with mine, both fighting for dominance. The sound of Ponta growling broke us apart as he got in between and turned to Riku, keeping him from holding me.

"I'm sure you wont mind telling he who this little pup is" Ri said, sounding annoyed that his kiss was interrupted. I gave a little giggle at the sight.

"This is Ponta, I found him in the garden hurt so I was hoping we can take him in"

"'Sigh' fine, I guess he can stay. If he keeps his distance" Riku leaned forward so his eyes leveled with Pontas, both full of threat for the same reason. I couldnt help but laugh at the silliness. Riku grabbed me and pulled us on the bed, cuddling together with Ponta at the foot of the bed. I could feel him sniffing my hair and gently petting it. We soon drifted off to sleep in each others arms, as I tried to be careful with his shoulder.

We were really in love, huh.