21: Talk

I woke up this morning in Rikus bed. I turned myself over to hug him but he wasnt there, he must have gotten up on his own. Thank god the school gave us a 4 day weekend due to the whole Jason thing.

I got out of bed and left to find Riku. I might have been a little clingy due to his current state. I went downstairs and found him in the kitchen at the table with his girls babying him and Ponta on his lap. Riku was looking better than yesterday, though still looking a bit tired. He was trying to eat but either Lady Xilo or Miku try to pester him.

"Baby, are you sure you can eat on your own? I have feed you 2 before so this isnt much of a deal"

"Mama, it isnt much of a deal, which is why I can feed myself" his speech was getting better but still low and raspy.

"You'd say that if your arm was cut off. I'm your sister and I cant let you work yourself to death"

"I find it adorable you care so much about your older brother"

"We're twins, dipshit"

"Honey, language-"

"I'm still technically older. I came out first"

"16 FUCKING SECONDS!"

"Best 16 fucking seconds of my god damn life"

"Language, both of you!"

I couldnt help but giggle at the little family. It was nice seeing them so happy. I made my way further in when Ponta sniffed me out and raised his head to see me. Miku followed and looked my direction as well.

"Morning sleepy head"

"Morning, younger Irene sibling" that just pissed her off and she glared at Riku, who tried to cover his laughter. I sat down beside him as I watched Lady Xilo look for something in the drawers, seeming to struggle.

"Are you alright Miss?"

"Yes dear, I just cant find the silverware. They're all gone"

Riku looks up at Miku with that face that says, 'What did you do'

"Whatcha looking at me for?"

"You are the only person who does this. I'm not saying you did do it, but whenever something goes missing, you end up having it"

"I'm not saying you and Berry are fucking, but if she was sleeping in her own bed, she would have found them under the sheets"

Both me and Riku go red and silent, leaving Lady Xilo to go upstairs and Miku with a shitty smirk because she knows shes right. Sure enough, Lady Xilo came back with the missing silverware which just made me blush harder.

Riku picks up Ponta in one arm and holds my hand with the other as we walk out at a fast pace, not waiting for Miku to laugh. He sat Ponta on the couch in the living room and sat us beside him, still holding hands.

"Baby, theres something we need to talk about.." he traced the veins on his hand, which was something both he and Miku did when either was nervous or worried.

"What's wrong?"

"When I was unconscious, I was still able to hear everything. That being said, I heard the things you said about yourself to me.."

I froze. I completely forgotten what I said to him when I saw him awake.

"Berry, no matter what happens, I will always love you. You did nothing wrong. Dont ever think that I dont deserve you, because I, not one bit, regret falling in love with you. You're the first and only girl I've been with who's loved me for me. And I'd rather nearly get myself killed, than to see you get hurt instead"

"B-But.. I cant see you g-get hurt again" I was starting to slightly tear and trying to hard not to let them fall.

"Then I'll be more careful. You mean the world to me, Bunny"

He leans in and kisses me. I never felt this happy while crying in a very long time. He means everything to me. He's my hero. I kissed him back with the same passion and we stayed like that. The kiss was starting to get heated as I could hear slight moans coming from both of us and our bodies pressed against eachother, leaving no space. We pulled apart ever so slightly to have just barely any fresh air to breath, our foreheads leaned against one another and we were both out of breath.

"Berry.."

"Riku~"

"You have no idea how much I want you right now~" I can hear him growling under his breath.

"Who's stopping you"

He gives me a horny grin and carrys(cant spell) me upstairs to his rom while locking the door behind him.

This was about 300 words shorter than usual parts but I wanted to leave off at a good point. ⚠️Warning: there will be smut in the next part so imma try to make 2 parts next time so you can skip if you dont like smut scenes