37: Planning

BERRY

I cant beleive it! I'm getting married! The Mafia King, the most powerful, hottest, and deadliest man in the whole mafia world, got down on one knee and proposed to me! If I'm not the luckiest girl on earth, I dont know who is.

Ever since the proposal, the girls have been helping me plan, like cakes, dresses, themes, all the wedding shit you need.

I didn't really mind all that, all I was focusing on was that fact that soon, I'd get to claim Riku as mine and me as his. Right now, we were out shopping for our wedding theme colors and decorations. There was so many but I wanted really special ones to represent our story (Intented)

"Why do the little things make weddings harder than normal events. You're mine by default, we dont even need this" he said while looking at bright pink fabric with white flower pins in it.

"I know, but we've been through such an abnormal adventure together, I want the day you claim me to be special as I take your last name" he looks down at me and gives a warm smile. He doesnt usually show emotion due to being the 'feared mafia king' when outside of the house but luckily this shop didnt have many people here and even so, he was wearing a dark red hood with black shades to hide his face so they didnt recognize him.

"Berry Irene has a nice ring to it" it was only till an hour ago did I find out he's been day dreaming about our wedding or our future since we met, repeating my name with his last name millions of times to fall asleep and thinking about what our kids would look like. Being woken up to little laughters of children, knowing we made them together and would raise our little off springs, who would inherit our genes to make beautiful mixes.

I was about to comment on his tease when I saw a beautiful, black silky fabric that has soft pink peonies on it. We already thought it would be fun to have the men wear white, female-like suits and the girls to have black, male-like dresses, and this fabric is just the icing on the cake. I tugged my fiance over to it to get a better look and feeling of it.

"This looks beautiful, amor. You have a good taste" he cooed, peppering kissing on my head and receiving giggles as a reward. We got the fabric and any other decoration that matches, then went back home to relax. When we got there, the commotion had finally died down a bit, but before I could interact with anyone, Ri took me to our room and locked the door behind him.

"W-What are you doing?" I asked, getting flustered by our position, his 6'3 body holding my 5'2 frame up against the door, my legs immediately go around his waist as his body slowly closed the gap between us.

SMUT!

"Loving my fiance, cant I?" He said in his husky voice, making me shiver with pleasure as he leaned to give me a sweet, lustful kiss, his tounge taking control and marking ever corner of my mouth as his hand reaches down to his belt. I had grown addicted to his taste and whimpered against his lips for more. Knowing he's wearing his strap, I slid my fingers into the neck of his shirt, unlatching the buckles to make the process faster, wishing for his throbbing dick in me again.

"Horny little bunny, arent you~" he smirked against my swollen lips, reaching under my skirt and rubbed my soaking pussy through my panties, causing me to whimper and moan to his touch. He moves his fingers to the rim of my panties and breaking them off, letting it fall to the floor. The cool air in the room made me shiver but I know it wouldnt last for very long.

Suddenly I felt his dick at the entrance of my hole and I shivered at the memory of when I last felt it, how it filled me with each thrust, its pre-cum making it slip in with ease and warmth to my body. I could practically taste its cum on my tastebuds.

Without warning, he pushes me down to take his whole length, as I gasped for sudden air. He bites his lip with a grunt, slowly starting to thrust in and out of me, making me a moaning mess.

"Aah~ R-Ri. So b-big, Aah~!" His thrusts get faster and our breaths start becoming sharper. He leans to rest his head on my shoulder to muffle his moans and I hug him tighter and closer to me, the warmth too much to handle.

"Ah~ Fuck~ so fucking tight, baby~ Mmh" he moaned against me, fucking the shit out of me as I felt myself reaching my limit, and judging by the twitching inside of me, he was getting close too.

"Ri~ f-fuck, I'm gonna cum~" I gasped with the little breath I had, begging to be pleased with relief.

"Go ahead baby~ cum on daddy's cock" he moaned, and in no time, I screamed in relief as my juice coated his cock and dripped down to the floor, with a few more thrusts, he pulls out and rests his dick on my stomach, releasing his cum over both of us.

"Merda~ sento così fottutamente bene~!"Shit~ feels so fucking good~! He moaned, leaning his head back and catching his breath. In seconds, he leans back and gives me another passionate kiss as I'm carried to the bed where we lay for the rest of the day. A few make outs here and there along with movies, shows and snacks to enjoy. All butt naked while doing so.

"I still cant get over the fact we're getting married" I said softly resting against him, admiring the ring on my hand for the millionth time.

"I still cant get over the fact you get flustered every time I call you, my fiance~" he said deeply while hugging me closer. I turn to hide my blushing face in his chest as the vibrations of his chuckles cover my face.

God I love this man.