1: Normal Morning

I hear my alarm go off and I pull my pillow over my head, hoping it will stop so I can stay in.

I knew it was an alarm for school, but I hated it. Ever since I started High School, everyone seems to be against me. The girls would bully me and the guys would harrass me. The only people who care are the teachers but they cant be watching after me for very long.

My brothers tell me I have the face of an angel and that I'm so sweet and kind like one. Maybe that's why the girls hated me at school.

I gave in and shut the alarm off, now being fully awake. I got up and went to the bathroom to freshen up. I got my uniform for school on and headed downstairs for breakfast.

I was suprised to see my brothers, Aaron and Zane, in the kitchen cooking. They have very busy jobs so they arent usually home. It would just be me ever since mom had an affair with dad and had me as a result, then she got killed by him and the police arrested him and sent him to a life sentence.

"Hey there Bunny, ready for school?" Aaron turns from his phone to look at me. My hair is white and puffy so they started calling me Bunny.

"Yeah, I'm not gonna lie, I wasnt expecting you guys to be here"

"We have a mandatory week off so we decided we could spend time with you during it" Zane said as he places the pancakes and bacon on our plates

I was honestly glad I heard that because I would always act like a baby around them. They were the only ones there for me and they grew very protective of me. I kinda got attached to that.

I ran over to the table and hopped onto the chair. I should mention that I'm pretty short for my age and I love pancakes alot.

Aaron chuckles as I make a playful frown at him. He loves to tease. Zane sat down and we all started talking a bit until it was time for me to go to school.

"Sure you dont need anyone to drive you?" Aaron asked attempting to grab his keys before I stopped him.

"I'm fine. I walk to school all the time, it's no big deal" I did actually enjoy the walk. It meant I get to stop by the local cafe I like going to, where my bestie works at since she skipped a grade and already out of school.

After waving them goodbye, I made my way out the door and down the sidewalk to school. My neighborhood is pretty calming, the park is always fresh, the scent of cakes and ice cream filled the air as I walked by the cafe, and the neighbors are pretty friendly, sure I dont talk to them but from what I seen, they're nice.

I made my way to the front of the school and let out a big sigh.

Just this last semester of hell and them I'm free...