Speciel: Mothers Day

This is a semi chapter for special occasions. For starters, mothers day, 5/14/2023.

LADY RACHEL

I woke up to a pleasant smell from my bed room. I opened my eyes to find a patch of my favorite gem, Sapphires, in the shape of a heart on my desk. I gotten up to get a closer look and saw a letter in the center. I picked it up and opened it to find handwriting that matched my childrens.

Hi Mama,
Happy Mothers Day! We planned a special day for you with different events throughout town.
We wanted to show you how much we love you! Have fun<3
~Your little alphas

Awe<3
On the floor were flower petals leading out in the hallway. I followed them to my office. I opened to door and found a beautiful dress laying on the desk with sign that said, A beautiful dress for a beautiful woman.

I put it on and realized there was another slip under it, saying to go to the place we had our first family meal. I remember where that is very well. I got in the car and drove over, when I walked inside, I was met with Aaron and Zane, both in matching suits whose colors match mine.

"Your children wanted us to have dinner with you so we can remind you of how much you mean to them" Zane said, leading us to the table.

"It was also a way for us to get to know one another better" Aaron chuckled. We started chatting but most of it was about how my children see me. How they see me and their mother and most favorite person. I kept tearing that I could barely eat. Once we were finished, Zane handed me a slip that told me to go to my favorite stylist.

I make my way down and find Crystal and Slipper there.

"Your little puffballs asked us to recreate the hair and makeup you had for their childhood 'Mother-daughter-son' school proms" Slipper said, setting me down on a chair as they started. I'm so surprised they even remembered those days, they both were only 7. Once they were done, I gazed at my look, realizing how much I missed these feelings.

Crystal hands me one last slip which told me to go to the spot Derek proposed to me. The girls gave me a ride there, me in Crystal's car and Slipper riding mine. I could never forget the day that man asked me, I was so full of so many emotions but mostly with joy knowing that I fell in love with the right man. Oh how I miss you, Derek..

We make it to the spot and I thought I eyes had played tricks on me. The venue was full of flowers and banners and old family photos and music, snacks, all my favorite things. Standing under the tree that Me and my husbands initials were signed, stood my babies, along with Luna and Berry of to the side. My sweet angels were wearing matching makeup like I was and both wearing the same outfits as our first dance.

"Happy Mothers Day, Mama" Riku spoke, as they made their way to me and gave me hugs and kisses.

"You are the best mama in the world and deserve the most in your life" Miku shared, handing me the flower crown they would make me every mothers day.

I was completely touched I started crying my eyes out, not caring about the makeup running. I hugged my children tightly as they started tearing too.

"Your father would have been so proud of his family"

We went to the main party as many of my friends started pulling in, holding tons of gifts and games for everyone. We had a party for every mother but they all wanted it to be special to me, ever since what happened with Derek. We had cakes and party games and slide shows the kids made for their mothers and a dance for all the mothers with their babies. I know how my alphas dont dance like I do, but they were eager to see me happy so they pulled me to the dance floor, as we danced to the soft, loving music.

After all of that was over and we all got back home, there was still one last thing my alphas wanted to do before the day ended. We stepped inside the mansion to find the living room had turned into a giant pillow fort with snacks and movies and blankets everywhere. My babies loved movie night as much as their father did, so they wanted to recreate those moments by watching them all night with our big, new family.

We all got changed into pajamas and sat down to watch, Crystal, Slipper, Aaron and Zane arguing on what to watch next, Luna not caring what she sees as long as she gets the fluffy blanket, Berry cuddling on Rikus lap and the twins resting their heads on my shoulders. We would watch movies back to back, not being able to stop and wanting more, having to refill the snacks three times.

After what seemed like hours, everyone fell asleep resting on one another, my alphas still leaned against me with sleepy baby faces like they used to. I softly chuckled and slowly lowered myself so we would all be laying down. I gave each of my babies kisses on their foreheads and placed them side by side, which they loved as children because they never wanted to be apart. They smiled at each others presence and hugged the other. As I laid on the other side of them, resting my hand in between there theirs collide, softly brushing my thumb over their knuckles as I felt myself falling asleep.

I love you both so very much<3

Not me crying while making this. Happy Mothers Day, Mom <3