Chapter 7.

Enjoy loves.

~

Prod

I stood in front of the entire church. It quiet, except for the silent sobs throughout the church. I cleared my throat, grabbing the mic, adjusting it to my face.

"Good morning." I said.

"Good morning." Everyone said.

"I really didn't have anything planned so here it goes.." I trailed. "YN and I weren't always close. We weren't perfect.. Nobody's perfect. YN was a beautiful person, inside and out. Meeting her really changed my life. I miss her.. A lot. I don't think I'll ever stop missing her." I was getting choked up again. I cleared my throat, "uh, If I could say one thing to YN right now.. I would tell her that I love her and..." I trailed, tears running down my face.

"I just love and miss her so much. I'd do anything to have her here with Me and Christian. " I trailed.

I looked out into the church, seeing the guys shedding tears as well. Roc seemed the most emotional, since he knew YN since they were in diapers. I wanted to continued but I couldn't. I broke down. I felt my dad's hand grip my shoulder, while his other hand patted my back.

I never had a close relationship with my dad but he always had my back. He escorted me down from the podium, helping me back to my seat. I sat down, putting my face into my hands, letting all my emotions run out.

I was tired.

I was tired of crying.

I felt Christian grab onto my hand, resting his head on my arm. He was trying to pull my hands away from my face. When he did, I looked over at him.

"It's okay, daddy." He said, softly. I nodded, grabbing on to his little hand.

The pastor finished his words, and allowed family and friends to come up and look at YN before she was put to rest. Roc, Prince, Ray, Myles, Jacob, Christian and I walked up at the same time.

We stopped at the casket, looking at YN, silently. Ray had his head down while the rest of us, were silently crying. Christian slowly walked up to the casket, looking into it.

"Mommy?" He asked. I grabbed his hand, leading him away. "Daddy, we can't leave mommy!" He yelled.

I walked him back over to the church benches, sitting him on my lap. YN's two uncles, her father and her older brother prepared to pick the casket up.

"Mommy's sleeping in there!" Christian yelled, a look of worry spread across his face. "Chris, stop." I said.

They picked the casket up, leading it through the aisle. I decided not to go to the burial simply because I knew I couldn't handle it. Everyone stood up, getting ready to head out of the church. My mom walked to me, putting her hand on my shoulder.

"You gonna be okay?" She asked.

I nodded, "Yeah. I'm going to take Chris home." I said.

She nodded, permitting me to leave. I took Christian into my arms, making my way to my car.

This was going to be harder and harder everyday.

~

5+ votes for the next chapter!

Sorry if this sucked, I couldn't think of anything for this part. Don't be a ghost reader -.- if you're reading this and you like it VOTE. I mean, do a sista a favor.

Anyway, thanks for reading! VOTE, fan and comment. Comments are nice too :) tell me what you think. And please, check out my stories!

- McKenzie.