Chapter 19.

Enjoy loves.

~

Prod

Kelsey stood in front of me, confusion all over he face. She was in shock from what I had blurted out but it needed to be said. I refused to let her leave me, simply because she's been there for me and I've started gaining feelings. I refuse to let someone else I care about walk out of my life. Although it wasn't Ashley's decision.

"What?" She asked, her face saddened.

"Your brother and Antoine were the people who killed my wife.." I trailed.

Tears welled up in her eyes. Seeing her upset made me feel guilty for telling her but the truth was out now.

"Craig, I had no idea.." She trailed, tears falling down her cheeks. She walked up to me, carefully grabbing my wrists.

"I had no idea Lucas was your brother.." I trailed.

So many thoughts ran through my head. Kelsey was Lucas' sister and he wanted me killed. I killed his Bestfriend and wanted him killed as well.

"Craig, what are you going to do?" Kelsey asked, tearing me out of my thoughts.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Are you going to kill him?" She asked, her eyes roaming all over my face.

I held her in my arms, taking in the question. I wanted to kill him but with the position I'm in, it wouldn't be a smart decision.

"No." I saw, in a low voice.

She fell into my arms, with me quickly wrapping my arms around her. She sniffed, holding on to me tightly.

"I'm so sorry." She whispered.

I leaned down, kissing her forehead. "This isn't your fault," I sighed, "this is between me and your brother."

"He told me to stay away from you." She said.

"Are you?" I asked.

She looked up at me, "No."

"Okay then."

She stared into my eyes while we stood there, in silence. All I wanted to do was hold her forever. The feeling of her in my arms, made the world around me stop.

I was catching feelings.. HARD.

I knew she would be there for me, no matter what her brother said.

She looked back up at me, "Your face is all scratched up and you have bruises on your neck. What happened?" She asked, her eyebrows in a confused scrunch.

"I wouldn't talk to the detectives so they tried to beat it out of me." I said.

She gasped, "You're okay, right?"

I chuckled lightly, "Yeah. I'm good."

She pulled herself out of my arms, taking my hand. "Come on." She said, barely audible. I followed behind her, still holding on to her hand. We walked upstairs to what I assumed was her room. I walked around, while she closed the door.

I looked at pictures she had on a desk. Baby pictures, pictures from elementary, pictures of her and Lucas and pictures of her high school graduation. I smiled at a picture of her, with a tooth missing from her mouth. I turned around, finding her sitting on her bed, playing with her fingers.

I walked over to her, sitting next to her. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing.. I--" She trailed.

I nudged her, "Be for real with me, Kelsey." I said.

"How long have we been seeing each other?" She asked.

"Almost two months, why?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

She sighed, "I don't know if it's too early to say this but--"

"Look, I already know what you're going to say.. You don't have to tell me you love me because you feel like you have to. You and I both know its feelings there, right?" I asked.

She nodded, "Yeah."

"Then, tell me when you're ready." I said, grabbing her hand.

"You're right. I just feel like one day, I might lose you.. Like.. You know." She trailed.

"You won't lose me." I said, staring into her eyes. She lifted from her spot, gently pressing her lips against mine.

Things heated up quick.

I don't know if I can actually say we made love but we shared something that felt like it. Something deeper and more complicated than words. She gave herself to me, for the first time in her life.

We built something strong.

~

5+ votes for next chapter.

Omfg, I'm sorry if this chapter sucked but I needed to update and I was half sleep writing this. Everything thought that came into my mind was written, sorry if nothing makes sense. :( I've failed. Next chapter will be BETTER. I promise.

Thanks for reading! Vote, follow and comment. Comments keep me motivated! Tell me what you think!

- McKenzie.