Chapter 18

Days, months and years had passed. Both Joy and BTS boys live their own separate lives. Joy was accepted in the largest architure firms in UK, the Fosters + Partners. She is the first Korean accepted in that firm and the youngest ever hired. She continue to establish her own name in the architectural world. In just a span of 3 years she was able to established her own name as one of the top young architect internationally.

BTS on the otherhand continue topping the music charts all over the world. They are now the most famous boy group in the world. Whatever commercial they were on were like selling pancakes because in an instant the product they endorsed will easily be sold out. They are also the top selling artist, most sought boy group in commercial industry and the highest paid artist both as a group and individually.

*************************************
Arch. Park you have a call from Korea...her assistant said as she was busy in her table.

Thanks Jane...she said as she receive the call on her line.

After she put down the phone she tell Jane to book her a flight to Korea.

************************************
So how was your flight? Her sister ask as soon as she arrives and sat down on the sofa.

Tiring as usual...she replied as tiredness plastered all over her face.

You better rest now since the party will starts at 8 in the evening.

She immediately stand up and went to her room. She needs sleep the most. She has been sleeping late the past days as she rushes to finish a week worth of her works as she take a week of leave.

It was her sister's husband 35th birthday. And she can't miss it too. She has been closed with him ever since her sister and him were just boyfriend and girlfriend. Yohan was such a kind, loving and humble man. She knows how much he loves her sister and niece.

She wakes up from the sound of knocking in her door. It was her sister.

We're gonna go ahead in the hotel. Just go there at exactly 8. I know you need more rest my little sister...she said and kiss her in cheeks and walk away.

She just smiled as she close the door.
It is already past 6. She has been asleep for almost 3 hours. Though it isn't enough she still feel refresh unlike when she just arrived.

She can no longer go back to sleep as she is afraid she might oversleep and miss her brother-in-law's birthday party.

Joy....her sister called her as she arrives at the venue.

Sorry i am late...she said apologetically.

No problem, it hasn't started yet. More of the guests aren't here...her sister said as they both walk towards Yohan.

Joy...it was Hana her niece running towards her. She carried her and hug Hana then they went towards Yohan.

Happy birthday..she greeted him and gave him her gift.

Thanks Joy for this and for taking time to come here...he said happily.

Welcome...you said back smiling to him.

Just feel free to enjoy the food and the party...it was her sister. As they both excuse themselves to welcome the guests who are starting to arrive.

Hey, where are we going? Joy ask Hana as she was dragging her out from the venue.

Just come with me...Hana said not even looking at Joy and continue to drag her hand.

You mom might look for us. We better get back.

No, they won't as they are busy. And we won't be long.

Where are we going really? She ask in a puzzled tone but she did not hear any reply from her niece.

She just go with her and stop asking as she won't get any reply even she ask.

Suddenly her niece stop. And silently and slowly open the door infront of her.

Hey what a--- she is about to ask but Hana stop her and signal her to be quiet. Still her hand was holding by her tightly and not letting her go.

Excuse me! Are you a guest here? She heard someone asking behind her. As she turned back she saw middle aged man wearing a uniform from the hotel. As she look at the name tag on the left chest, he is the manager of the hotel.

Oh i- iam not. I am sorry...Joy said in an apologetic and embarrased tone. As she about to leave and about to get Hana, her niece was no longer beside her.

I am sorry sir, but i think my niece went inside...she said still embarrased and apologetic.

It's ok. Wait here miss, we will get here..said the man and smiled at her. She sigh in relief as she realize that the man is kind enough to look inside for her niece.

Joy?! She heard someone said as if confirming if it was really her.

Yes--- she answered as she look to where the voice come from. She was surprised when she learned who it was.

It's you really...an all smile Jungkook said while surprise seeing her.

What are you doing here outside? Why don't you go in? He said still smile plastered all over his face.

I am waiting for the manager to get my niece. She went in here. I dont know if she knows anyone inside...you said explaining why you are waiting there.

Ohhh..come lets go in...Jungkook invited her but she refused.

Thanks but i just wait here for my niece...Joy politely refused as she smiled at him.

The others are inside, for sure they will be happy to see you too..he said convincing her to go inside.

Now she finally understood why her niece went in there.

I don't think it is proper for me to just barge in there. Thanks for the invitation Kookie but i just wait here. We can catch up with the others some other time..

After a few minutes the manager with her niece comes out.

Before she left she said good bye and she was surprised when Kookie hug her. She just smiled as she remembered it was Kookie's hobby to hug her even before.