Chapter 32

After that incident the two have not met each other. As they were both busy with their own work.

Joy has devoted most of her time survising the Jamsil Stadium project which was started a few days ago.

As per V, he was busy preparing for their world tour. Aside from that they also shooting commercials and shows.

Joy and Jay were getting closer as they were always together in and out of work. He constantly asking her out after work that she easily accepted as she started to feel being comfortable in his company.

As the news of Kim Taehyung and Jenny's break up, lots of celebrities, idols and rich women expressed their interest in him.

***********
Who are you texting? Jin teasingly ask RM as he was busy texting in the corner while they are having fun in the practice room.

It's Joy. I just ask her about architecture..he answered still focus on his phone.

Owww really architecture related huh! Jin continue to teased.

Yes, so stop whatever you are thinking right now...RM said in a warning tone.

Jin chuckled with his statement and went back to the other.

RM is texting Joy...Jin announces to the other that made them surprise.

They all started to tease RM except for Teahyung who's just watching and observing them.

Stop it guys! There's nothing between me and Joy...RM said in a pissed tone as they did not stop to tease him one after the other.

She's purely just a friend, a good friend rather of mine. After all she is already getting along with Jay...RM stated.

What? Is she dating Jay?..a shocked and surprised Taehyung who spoke.

I am not really sure..but she seems to get along with him...RM explained.

How can you say that she is getting along with him? Taehyung continue asking feeling anxious.

Whenever i texted her, she was out with him. And when i asked her if she's dating Jay she said not yet...he continue.

Not yet, means there is a possibility or soon to date him...Jhope interpreted Rm's statement.

By the way she's asking when are we free because she'll be a house warming party. She already moved in to her own place...RM announces as they are being silent.

When did she move in? Jimin ask as the were surprised one after another.

Just last week...RM plainly said

Why she didn't tell us?? Suga then ask.

She knew we were busyad doesnt wanna bother us...RM explained

We can always find time for her..Taehyung said in an annoyed tone.

Anyway, when are we free? She's just waiting for our availability before she set a date of her housewarming..RM ask them.

This Sunday...Kookie suggested which the other agreed.

So this Sunday then...RM said as he texted Joy.

********
Housewarming:

Joy was too occupied preparing for the housewarming. As her visitors arrived an hour earlier she needs to hasten the preparations.

Why bother to tire yourself from cooking when you can just order food..a familiar voice came from behind her.

Go wait there. Stop bothering me Tae if you're not gonna help me...you commanded him as you are now in a rush.

Anything i can help you with? He said offering his help to her.

Can you get ready the dining then take out all these finish dishes...as you instruct him what he should do.

The other notice how busy you are and they also help.

Jin helps in cooking the last menu on your list. Taehyung and Kookie prepares the dining. Jimin and Jhope helps in washing the dishes. Suga and Rm are comfortably playing video game in the living room.

Exactly 8 everything's ready and your housewarming party started.

Do you have any more visitors coming?
..Rm asked as they started to dig in the food she prepared.

No more...you answered.

How about Jay and your other colleagues? Jin asked

I didn't invite them. I can no longer accomodate more visitors..you simply said to them.

They are happy to hear what she said. Atleast they know that they are more important than her other colleagues.

I didn't know you're a good cook Joy...Suga complimented as he cannot hide the satisfaction on the food he's eating.

All the food were so delicious and flavorful...Kookie commended

Yes! Absolutely! The other said in unison as they complimented her.

The dining has been filled with laughters and non stop chatting as they enjoyed all the food she prepared.

She's been in a hot seat as they ask her nonstop. The night goes deeper yet their energy still on the highest level and she can't keep up with them as exhaustion creeps over her whole body.

You alright? Taehyung ask in a worried tone as he notice her became silent and lost on her thought.

Yeah, i'm fine...she answered smiling faking a lively voice and hiding the exhaustion she's feeling at the moment.

She stood up and started cleaning the table.

You sit down and take a rest, let me do it...he volunteer to wash the dishes.

She can no longer refuse as her body started to feels heavy.

She watched him as he washes the dishes.

Wow that's our good boy Tae! Jhope teases him as they now bringing him the empty dishes for him to wash.

You want to wash the dishes but Taehyung and the others didn't let you do it. You just cleaned up the dining and living area which the other also helped.

Finally! You let a deep sighed as they just all left. You flopped down your body in the couch as your body feeling numb and worn out.

A sudden knocked on your door woken you up as you were about to close your eyes.

You were too tired to get up as your body feels heavy but still you get up as the knock on your door goes on.

Who might it be knocking at my door at this hour??? You asked to yourself as you slowly get up and walk towards the door.