Chapter 5

They decided to eat dinner in Gangnam.

They were having a feast since they missed korean foods.

Suddenly their attentions were caught with the noise outside. They are inside the VIP room. They can see clearly from inside that there's a group of girls outside having a blast. Its a one way mirror that is why they cannot be seen from outside but they from inside can see clearly the people outside.

 Its a one way mirror that is why they cannot be seen from outside but they from inside can see clearly the people outside

Suddenly one of the girls stood and went to their direction.

She is leaning in the window of VIP room while having a conversation on her phone.

They all stand and went near the window except RM and Suga.

I am good and having dinner right now with my friends mom....said the girl outside as they heard the conversation. Their door is slightly open so they can hear her and the noise outside.

Yeah i wont be home late mom. I am just having a get together with my friends since i havent seen them for 15 years.. the girl outside continue talking to her phone.

Oh c'mon mom. Promise i wont be home late.

Ok, love you mom. Bye.

Then the girl went back to where her friends.

While the people in VIP room was amused with what they heard from eavesdropping.

Woahhh 15 years???? - Jungkook exclaimed.

Where was she during that time?...It was Jhope said in a baffled tone.

Taehyung's curiousity was awaken by her. Its as if he had already saw that girl.

They weren't able to see the face of the girl since her hair covering her face.

Guys enough of that. -RM said  to get their attention.

The boys came back to their respective seats.

I think she's pretty. - Jimin said

Yeah and her accent was good. -says Jhope

Do you think she is Korean? Jungkook ask with curiousity.

Hey V why all of a sudden you become silent? - ask Jin notices the V's quiteness.

I think she is the girl i bumped and dragged at the airport... V just said feeling unsure as his mind trying to figure out if it was her.

How can you say so? Suga then ask joining them.

Her voice and accent were totally the same from that girl in the airport.. said V while looking at the group of girls outside.

They moved to the window again to peek at her. They cannot see clearly since there were other people outside that blocking the area.

Suddenly Jungkook went outside since he is very much curious to see the face of the girl.

Everyone's outside were busy with their own thing. They did not notice Jungkook.

Jungkook simply passed at the table of the group of girls. Then went back immediately to their room.

Woahh! Jungkook-ah! They all exclaimed in amazement as Jungkook handed them his cellphone.

V automatically get Jungkook cellphone to see the photo he took.

It is not that clear but you can see her face. They all exclaimed and giggled afterwards.

Told you she is pretty! Said Jungkook

I wanna know her name...Jhope said with excitement.

While V still focus on the photo on Jungkook's phone.

She really is pretty! V's thought.