Chapter 26

You wake up as your stomach rumbling because of the smell of food.

Where am i? Where is this? Why i am here? You asked confused, surprised as you shake your head as if you are waking your self up from a dream.

But shaking your head does not change anything. You are still in the same place like before as you wander around your sìght.

Woah what a luxurious and elegant room. The room are mix of  gray and white colors. The bed is like a super king size bed with all white colors from the mattresses, pillows and linens. The wide glass widow that covers by a white expensive curtains.

Joy bent down and hold her head with her two hands as she can't still grasp of where she is and starts to get a headache.

You're awake! Came a voice behind her that made her almost jump.

A smiling Taehyung appeared as she look behind her.

Confused and astounded are all over her face.

Come on! Breakfast is ready...he just said as he walk towards the confused and astounded Joy.

What???? You uttered in great shock almost screaming at him.

You fell asleep in the sofa last night and seems uncomfortable..so i brought you to my bed...he explained about what happened why she ended up staying and sleeping in his room.

You should've waken me up. It isn't that late for me to drive home..you said as if blaming him why you ended up sleeping in his place.

It was almost midnight and i can't drive you back since i'm drunk. And i can let you drive alone that late...he said in defense.

Come on, stop thinking about it. Let's just eat and i will drive you home after..he said signaling her to stop the discussion.

She then stop and focus on her food. Every now and then she will peek at him.

Ehemm..as she cleared her throat.
Are you really living here? Because your fridge doesn't have any food stored same with the other food cabinet. They were all empty...you said as you are really curious since last night.

I just come here once in a while. I usually live with the others in our dorm. He said as he look at you then focus again on eating.

You nodded your head as you heard the reason.

Do you have work today? He asked after a while.

It's Sunday, so no work for me.
How 'bout you?..you ask back

We have practice later but not sure if the others can make it. The three were in Daegu while the others have their own things to do.

Hmm..you said as you nodded again your head.

Just leave the dishes, i'll wash it later. Let me drive you home first..he said as he stood up as you two done having breakfast.

You just nod at him.

You get your bag in the sofa and about to follow him to the door when he suddenly answer his phone.

Sorry Jen i wasn't able to call you back last night. I got drunk..you heard him as he talked to other line.

Ok, i will pick you up later. I just have something to do now. Ok bye..he said and hang up the call.

I can drive myself Tae..You go ahead with your thing..and you left without even hearing what he have to say.

You hurriedly walk towards the elevator and as soon as it open you press your way down. You did not even look back to where he was left astounded.

I just did right! I shoudn't have stayed in their in the first place. It isn't proper. What if someone saw us..you said as you now worried about him that might cause him a scandal.

Well, why should we be afraid. We're just friends after all. So nothing to worry...you said as you consoled yourself.

Your phone beep and you received a message from Taehyung.

*********

*********