Chapter 11

Joy did not tell her sister about the incident, specially about coincidentally meeting Taehyung there and him saving her. She doesn't want her sister to make a big fuzz out of it, knowing her sister.

When her sister asked her about what happened why her call was cut off all of a sudden that time, she just said that she was startled because of the black cat that cut her off while walking. She accidentally threw the phone as she was startled that is why her phone got broken.

Thankfully, she was able to convinced her sister on her made up story.

They're on the way to get her phone repaired. Her sister didn't allow her to be alone. Because according to her sister, she felt uneasy and afraid that something bad might happen to her. So she just let her come.

They just waited for about an hour when finally her phone got fixed.

As soon as she opened it she had a lot of miscalls and messages from her sister.

You've got a lot of messages and miscalls.. why don't you answer them.. she didnt notice her sister was already behind her and looking at her phone.

Mostly it was from you.. . you gave her a smile as you said it.

Ah ok...she smiled as she replied.

You both went on some grocery shopping before going back.

As soon you were back you hurriedly go to your room as you have something to do.

Thank you for saving me.
It's me Joy.

You didn't wait long before he replied.

You're welcome.
How are you?
-Taehyung

I'm doing fine.
Thank you again
for saving me.
-Joy

You have been thanking
me many times. 😁
Glad to hear that you're ok now.
-Taehyung

Yeah. Thanks again.
Bye!
-Joy

You got his number because he gave it. He said to text him if anything happened or came up.

Well, you texted him because you felt you haven't thank him enough..that's all.

After a while your phone rang and an unknown number registered on your phone.

You are hesitant whether to answer it or not as you feel afraid that it might be related to the incident happened to you or it might be your attacker.

You just let it rings for a few times. After a while of hesitation you finally decided to answer it. Since it just a call whether it is the attacker he might not harm you through a call, you thought.

***********

Woah! You exclaimed in astonishment. You are standing infront of a tall, grand and modernize building. It is consists of glass from bottom up. You feel dizzy looking into it.

You awed in admiration of the interior as the receptionist assisted you to Mr. Kim's office
Mr. Kim was the one who called you and wanted to met you there.

You don't have any idea why he called you. All you know is that he is working in Bighit as he mentioned on the phone. Bighit is where BTS working. Byt you don't have any clue as to why he need to meet you.