Chapter 8

She's the airport girl right? She's with that cute little girl? It was Kookie looking at V as if trying to get his confirmation.

They were resting as their fan meeting just ended.

Yeah, she is...Taehyung answered with a smile.

Woah, she is pretty...Jhope exclaimed with admiration.

Everyone's agree with Jhope's statement.

What's her name? Kookie asked again

Joy... RM answered instantly.

How did you know? Taehyung asked frowning

I asked her niece, Hana, the cute little girl.. RM added.

Wow, RM. You the man! Jin exclaimed as he gave Rm's a thumbs up.

Now i know why V... .said Suga as he looked V with a teasing smile.

If i was the one who saw her in the airport, i will do the same... Jimin said smiling widely.

Are we not going yet? Kookie asked to his hyungs.

We can leave anytime now, if you're all good to go.. RM said to them.

They all agreed to leave.

The cute little girl... Hobi exclaimed as he saw Hana. They were all now in the parking lot waiting for their car.

Hi cute pretty little girl! RM said to Hana as he slowly approached the little girl.

BTS! Hana exclaimed being surprised seeing them.

The boys smiled as they saw the little girl's reaction.

What are you doing here?  Taehyung asked and pinched her  cheeks.

V... Hana exclaimed in extreme happiness.
I am waiting for my aunt Joy...she replied after a while.

Not long Joy stopped infront of them and open the window of the car.

Hi! Joy greeted the boys.

Hello! The boys replied synchronously

Hana lets go! She said to her niece signaling her to get in the car.

Bye Kim Namjoon, Kim Seok Jin, Min Yoongi, Jung Ho-Seok, Jeon Jungkook, Kim Taehyung! BTS! Hana said as she chanted their names.

The boy's laugh being delighted and amazed by the little girl. They really find Hana so cute.

Bye!!! The boys bid goodbye to her in unison.

As Joy bowed and smiled at them before driving away.

Hana continue to wave at the boys until she can no longer see them.

She's so cute like her aunt... said Kookie praising the  two who just left.

After a while their cars arrived and they immediately get on.

*****
Since my sister and her family attended an event in Jeju. I decided to tour around Seoul.

I first visited the Lotte World and Folk Museum. It's a major recreation complex in Seoul because it consists of a large indoor theme park, an outdoor amusement park called "Magic Island" an artificial island on a lake linked by monorail, shoping malls, a lyxury hotel, an observation tower, a Korean folk museum, sports facilities and movie theaters.
I wasn't able to tour around the whole place because i need a whole day to do it. I still have some places to visit, so i decided to come back some other time.

My next destination is the N Seoul Tower. I always want to visit the place as i have always seen it in some dramas that i watched. Specially the Locks of Love and Love Lock Tree.

It is a 236 meter tall and the second highest point in Seoul and is considered a local land mark. It main attractions include multi-colored digital art projected onto the tower at night, a digital observatory, a roof terrace, the HanCook restaurant, the n. Grill restaurant, and the Haneul (Sky) Restroom.

I wasn't able to stay longer in the tower since i have acrophobia. So i just spent my time in the Locks of Love and Love Lock tree.

My last destination is the Han River cruise. It has been the top tours to do in Seoul according to the tourists. So i cannot miss it.

A breath of fresh air greets you as soon as you get on the cruise. And the slanting rays of the setting sun gave a warm orange tinge to the sky. You cannot help your self admiring the magnificent and splendid view of the sunset.

As you looked around the cruise, you noticed that majority boarded on the cruise are lovers. There were a few with their families though.

Well, it's a sunset cruise after all...you smile seeing the lovers around you.

You decided to move towards the end corner of the cruise as it was not crowded as the front area.

You take a deep breath as if taking in the fresh air. After a while you decided to wander around the cruise.

I'm sorry ma'am, that room is off limit...a staff suddenly told her as she was about to open the door on the center of the cruise.

Oh i'm sorry i was looking for the comfort room..as you akwardly smile to the staff

That's our VIP room ma'am. You can turn left in this hall way then right, you'll find the comfort room ma'am.. said the staff politely.

Thank you. Sorry i didn't notice the VIP sign... she said feeling embarrassed and then walk out from there.

The cruise is now roomy because people started to leave as it is almost 8 in the evening.

She stayed as she's still enjoying her time in the cruise.

Its her first time experience and she is making the most out of it.

She did not expect the night cruise would be chilly. She did not wear thick clothes since it is summer. A white v-neck shirt and jeggings that's what she's wearing.

She can no longer come down the cruise as it's already running. She needs to wait for an hour before the cruise stop and back to where it was departed.

You cross your arms to feel warm as you watch the  multi-colored fireworks exploding that started to light up the city and sky.

It is so magnificent and unforgettable sight as they exploded in the sky and filled it with colors and light.

You are surprised and shocked when  suddenly you felt someone put a coat on your shoulder.

You are surprised and shocked even more when you knew who it was.

It's chilly out here...he smiled as he put the coat over your shoulder.

You were speechless for a moment.

O-oh t-thanks...you stuttered still looking at him. A great surprised and shocked were visible all over your face.

I'll just return it to you... you said as he starts to walk away from you.

It's ok.. he said and then left in an instant.

You were left stunned and still looking from where he left off.