Chapter 12

She arrived at Bighit office at exactly 9am. As instructed by Mr. Kim, she directly went to the HR department and ask for the manager who will discuss what is her specific scope of work.
She still need to comply with the correct process of her employment assignment. Eventhough it's just for a week.

As soon as you met Ms. Jung, HR Manager she immediately discuss what your specific scope of work.

You will be one of the BTS staff and assist them specially when they have an event. As they want to lure your attacker out, you will most of the time be with Taehyung.

You just nodded as you politely answered her. After the brief instructions, Ms. Jung introduces you to other employees specially to the staff of BTS. Then she leave the rest to Yeri, one of the staff of BTS to tour you around the building.

How long have you been working here? you open up the conversation to ease the awkwardness.

Almost 3 years now. How about you why do you decide to work here? she asked with curiousity.

Woah, that's been a while.. you said to yourself as you nodded to her.

You don't know how to answer her, because your work is an internal agreement and confidential that only you, Ms. Jung and Mr. Kim should know.

To get work experience i guess before i apply for permanent work... the only excuse that comes to your mind that moment.

Ah so you don't intend to stay and work here longer..she again asked with confusion and curiousity.

You can say that... you said as you give her a smile.

Yeri nodded with your reply.

Yeri's been touring you for almost 30 minutes. You try to be interested in everything she is saying when in reality you are more interested to the interior and architectural design of the building. You will just smile and nod to her whenever she will glance at you.

The last place that we will going to is the practice room...Yeri said that made her sigh in relief.

Finally! You said to yourself because you didn't understand everything she said to you during the tour or you are not just interested at all that is why.

BTS often stay in the practice room. Almost everyday you will see them there...she explain as they are now walking towards where the practice room is.

As you approached the practice room, you can heared  loud sound and noises.

This is the practice room and as you can see BTS is practicing at the moment so we cannot go in...she explained while you peek at glass part of the door where you can see the inside.

Woah! you exclaimed in amazement as you see how great they are.

They're great right! it was Yeri with a smile all over her face while looking at you as if she is so proud for them.

You nodded while still looking at them from the outside.

Mr. Kim will be the one to introduce you to them later when they're done in their practice..she added as she walk away from the practice room which you immediately follow her.

The boys were surprised when Mr. Kim introduced you to them as one of the staff, specially Taehyung.

Mr. Kim explained the reason why she was there. The boys still cannot believed it. Though they knew what happened to her because Taehyung told them about it.

We're happy to be in your care then.. it was RM who even shake her hand.

Welcome to Bighit!! It was Jhope who gave her a bright smile.

V and the others also welcomed her and wished her good luck.

Thank you for accepting Mr. Kim's proposal. We will make sure your safety....they are now in the cafeteria of Bighit and it was Taehyung who is talking beside her.

The others returned to the practice room and it was Taehyung who volunteered to come with her to get their drinks.

I just want to help capture whoever that person. So she or he can no longer cause harm.. you replied while you both waiting for your order.

I am not sure though if we can be able to find any clue as to who is he or she in just a week.. you added because for you it seems impossible.

Well, lets do our best so we can make the impossible possible...he said encouraging her which she replied with a nod and a smile.

Well, he's so handsome and hot.. you said to yourself.

You cannot help to admire as you look at his bare face and his messy hair that almost covering his eyes.

This is how he looks.

You try to act casual and not be affected by his overflowing appearance

You try to act casual and not be affected by his overflowing appearance. Still you simply peek at him every now and then. When he suddenly caught you looking at him he gave you a teasing smile.

Let's go! you immediately get the order and stand up because you cannot stand his gaze. You felt so awkward suddenly.