Chapter 7

It is almost 3pm but the crowd still hyped and since they were almost at the back they will be last on the line.

Joy, i want water

Joy, i want water. --suddenly Hana said.

She took the bottle inside her bag but the bottle was already empty.

Ok just get in line i'll just buy you water. ---she said to her niece. She get out hurriedly to buy water. She even tell the guard about her niece just to make sure she wont go anywhere while she buys water.

She came back hurriedly as she was worried about Hana. It's Hana's line turned to go and meet and greet BTS as she came back.

She decided to wait for Hana on their chair as Hana's line started to walk towards BTS.

Who's with this little girl? A staff of the event asked in a loud voice.

I am with her...Joy shouted as she raised her hand.

Come here please and accompany here.. The staff politely said to her. She immediately stood up and walk towards Hana.

As soon as you get close to Hana you hold her hand.

Joy i am so excited and nervous! Hana said to her with  extreme happiness visible on her face.

It's ok. Don't be nervous...you said as you pinch her cheeks and tap her back gently.

Hi pretty little girl...It was Jhope who greeted Hana with his bright smile.

Hello! Hana greeted back feeling shy and nervous as she waved her hand.

It's ok. Go give him your gift and let him sign your photobook and album...you said as Hana is being shy.

Don't be shy little girl..said Jhope trying to melt the shyness of the little girl infront of him.
You're a pretty little girl and your sister is pretty too.. Jhope added as he looked at the girl accompanying the little girl. His smile never leave his lips. As he started to sign the photobook and album.

Thank you little girl...said Jhope as he look at the little girl and look at her.

Thank you Hobi... Hana replied as she started to overcome her shyness.

Next is RM. Hana started to feel comfortable seeing BTS and talking to them. While Joy just holding her hand and she will smile back if BTS  smiled at her.

Is she your sister? RM asked to Hana showing his dimple.

She's my mom's younger sister..Hana replied.

So that makes her your aunt..RM said and Hana just nodded.

What is her name? RM asked again to Hana.

Joy.. Hana replied.

Oh you both have pretty names..RM said as he looked at Joy which again she smiled back.

Thank you... Hana said and she move to next BTS member which is Suga, then Jimin, Jin, Jungkook and lastly her niece favorite among them Taehyung.

You felt so tired after the fan meeting. You felt your legs and feet became numbed as you have been standing up for too long.

Aren't you tired Hana? she asked as soon as the event ended and they were now ready to leave the venue.

Not really.. but i am hungry..Hana said it in a cute way.

What do you wanna eat? Choose whatever you want. It's my treat... Joy said smiling at her niece cuteness

Yehey! Hana shouted in extreme happiness as they are now outside the venue.

Joy BTS have a crush on you... Hana said innocently. They were eating in the restaurant her niece chose, the Lilliput Kids Cafe which is located in Gangnam.

Why did you say that? She asked in a surprised tone as she didn't expect it from her niece.

Because they all asked your name and they said your pretty..her niece explained.

You laughed hearing her said that.

They are just being nice and kind to their fans, that is why... you explained to her.

But they didn't say pretty to the girl infront of us and on our back...Hana said that caught you off guard.

Maybe you just didn't hear it. Because it is so noisy out there and there were lots of people.. you explained which Hana just nodded.

You can't help not to smile to the cuteness of your niece.