Chapter 24

Hmmm, stop whatever you wanna say! You said to RM as you accidentally met him in a cafe.

You just finished meeting Mr. Lee, the project engineer of Daewoo Engineering. Thankfully you just arrived in time as you wake up an hour before your appointment with him. Since there is no traffic.

After the meeting as you didnt wanna  go home yet, you decided to go inside the nearest cafe and you met him there.

Woah, are you sure you are reading my mind correctly? It was RM said to her in an amuse tone.

Yes and for sure you gonna ask me about Tae again..you said to him as if you are so sure that he will gonna ask you about him.

I--- he said but his words was cut off by her.

For the nth time, i dont care whoever he wants to date. I am not his mom and we have no relationship at all for me to have say on his life or relationship..you said clearly as the sun. As you want to stop them from bothering you any more nonsense questions.

I am not gonna ask you about him..i only want to get your opinion regarding designing...Rm reluctantly said as you done talking.

You feel embarras as soon as you heard what he said.

O-ohhh..you just uttered as you were feeling embarras for saying nonsense infront of him.

Sorry...you apologize.

No problem..it's ok. Since you already brought that topic who are those asking you about Tae's relationship? Suddenly he ask as she was the one open that topic. Now he is curious.

Ah, just forget it. Just tell me what you wanna ask me..she said not answering his question.

He just then go on with his business with her.

We will go clubbing later. You wanna come? Rm invites her as he finished what he wanted to ask from her.

I can't but thanks. I have a video conference later with my boss in London..as you refused his invitation.

Ok, no problem. But if you can make it just give us a call..he said before he bod goodbye.

Why Joy isn't coming? I thought you guys invited her...Jin said as they now inside the bar.

She have a video conference in London this evening and she didn't know how long the conference will last...Rm explained.

The others just nodded with his explanation.

How about Jenny? Did you invite her? Jimin ask Taehyung.

She has practice until 10pm. She will text me if she can make it here..Taehyung replied.

You said she has a video conference, why she's here? Taehyung said suddenly that made the others look where Tae is looking.

Hey Joy! Jhope shouted to Joy which made her look on their location.

Will be right there..Ella said to her.

Ok..she said and walk towards where the boys are.

Why you here? RM asked curiously

My sister and Yohan invited me..you answered

Aren't you suppose to have a video meeting with your boss? RM continue to ask.

It was resched..you simply answer.

I better get back to my sister...you said after a while staying with them. They just looked at you as you walk away from them.

What happened between you two? RM ask V out of nowhere.

Yeah you haven't tell us anything..followed Jin

What do you mean by what happened to us? Tae ask in puzzlement

You and Joy...Rm said while the others are silently listening as they are curious too to the turn of event between them.

There is no us..we are just plain and simple friends...V clarified to others

Ohhh...they all said in unison while nodding their heads.

Ok, so there is no Tae and Joy..only Tae and Jenny....Kookie said in a teasing tone as he nudge Taehyung.

At least now its cleared..said Jhope and invites them to the dance floor.

Why are you here? You flinched as out of the blue someone spoke behind you.

Oh, Tae! You said as you look behind and saw Taehyung.

Breathing some fresh air..i feel like being suffocated inside..you plainly explain.

How 'bout you? Why you here? You ask back

Waiting for Jenny...he replied casually.

A-ah ok..the only words that you said as you heard his reply.

I better go back inside..you said as you are about to step inside but suddenly he grab your hand

A-ye-yes Tae?! You said as you look at him. Still his hand holding your hand.

A- nothing..you go ahead...he only said after awhile and let go of your hand.

You were wondering what he just did. But immediately let go of any thoughts starting to mess your mind.

Before you finally go inside you look back at him and saw him smiling and waving to Jenny who just arrive.

You just shrugged your shoulder and smile as you saw them starting to walk towards you. Immediately you walk inside where your sister is.

Is that Jenny? Suddenly ask her sister as she was busy drinking the wine she's holding.

Yes...you plainly answered not even looking to the direction where your sister pointed.

Woah, she's pretty and sexy huh! Ella said in admiration still eyes glued to where Jenny is.

Yes, she is...you said nonchalantly.

Aren't you jealous at all? Ella ask as she is now intently looking at you.

Jealous? To whom? ...you asked back at her brows furrowed.

Because Tae has already Jenny...her sister said in a teasingly tone..

And their perfectly match...you even said casually as the way your sister teased you doesn't affect you at all.

What an unbothered girl...the only words Ella said as she chuckled still looking at you.

You just gave her a smile as you drink the glass of wine you are holding.

Seriously Joy, did you and Tae haven't been dating before? Now she hold your face with her bare hands and intently look at your eye to eye. Seems like she isn't convince that you and him haven't date before.

We never dated sis. Textmate, callmate yes but never been dating...you answered her straight looking at her eye.

Woah, seriously?? Ella said in amazement.

How can you be textmate and callmate yet you never dated?? She curiously ask.

Its just like that..we never dated period. And i am so busy during that time that i missed most of his calls and texts..you said.

Ah ok , so that is why...Ella said as if being enlightened with whatever doubt she has in mind.

But, didn't you even fall for him during that time? Still curiousity is killing Ella as she wants to know more about her sister.

How can i fall for him, if i am too preoccupied with works. Do you think i still have time to think about that aspect of my life sis..you said nonchalantly.

My God sis, how will you able to find a man if all you think about is work, work, work.

Then let it be, at least i am happily working..she said unbothered by her sister remarks.

No!!! I won't let you be single forever...shw protested.

I will make sure to find you a boyfriend..just leave it to me..Ella said as she wink at you.

You just smile and shrugged your shoulder with what your sister said.